|Category||Refrigerated Food Display Showcases|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||3°C to 7°C|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Back service or self service. Double glazed for extra energy efficiency and low running costs. Precise thermostatic control. Internal lighting, Large capacity and good all round visibility.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Back service or self sevice Extruded aluminium frames & metallic silver finish
- Holds food at 3 – 7°C in ambient conditions up to 32°C & 70% relative humidity
- Top-mounted refrigeration allows all-round visibility
- Double-glazed for extra energy efficiency & low running costs
- Precise thermostatic control of cabinet temp with digital display & high/low temp warning
- Energy efficient R404a refrigerant
- “Hot gas” automatic defrost allows continuous operation with no loss of cabinet temp, for enhanced food safety
- Large display capacity
- Illuminated to enhance display of contents with easy-change clip-in fluorescent light tubes
- Large display capacity
- Sleek design & chrome plated rod shelves are attractive & easy to clean
- Adjustable shelf heights provide flexibility for different sized products
- Power Pack Dimensions: H250 x W1000 x D650mm
- Power Unit: Top
Why should I buy the D6R/100B?
This high capacity refrigerated food display merchandiser is a stylish looking, hard wearing unit ideal for front of house applications in busy catering establishments. The manufacturer is UK based Lincat and this product is one of their Seal 650 range of heated, ambient and refrigerated appliances.
The D6R/100B has a generous capacity of 300 litres and is designed for back service use, with access to the interior of the cabinet through double glazed sliding doors located at the rear. The merchandiser features a top mounted refrigeration power pack and a rectangular toughened safety glass front. This design provides all round, unimpeded, visibility of the foods on display and makes the very most of the available internal space. This means the unit will particularly benefit high throughput caterers including large canteens, schools, hospitals and airport franchisees: the rectangular shape actually creates more internal space to display the tempting meals and snacks to customers. The external dimensions of the cabinet are 755mm(h) x 1000mm(w) x 650mm(d). The depth of 650mm is common to all Seal 650 appliances in the range; this consistent profile means that attractive, highly practical, modular installations can be achieved along a sales or servery counter. There are 2 rod shelves supplied with the unit; these are chrome plated and removable for easy cleaning. The base of the merchandiser acts as a third shelf. Shelf positions are adjustable for the flexible display of differently sized food items or plated meals. The shelf size is 900mm x 525mm. The display of the foodstuffs is enhanced through daylight balanced diffused lighting. The fluorescent light tubes are clip in and easy to change. The electrical power rating is 717W and a 13A plug and supply cord are ready fitted at the factory.
The soft colours of the unit will blend into any front of house or servery location. The body is a powder coated extruded aluminium frame with internal high grade stainless steel components. The unit sits on a plinth of black plastic coated steel. The food holding temperature range is 3 - 7°C and the cabinet temperature is regulated to 3 - 5°C; the thermostatic temperature control has an easily visible digital display with a high/low temperature warning. The unit will retain its temperature in any environment up to a maximum ambient temperature of 25°C and a relative humidity of 60%. A hot gas automatic defrost means service is never interrupted and there’s no loss of cabinet temperature during defrost; the defrost is activated every 2 hours of operation. The refrigerant used, R404a, is non ozone depleting and recognised for its energy efficiency.
The unit is manufactured by Lincat to meet food safety regulations and it has a net weight of 123 kilos. The packed weight for shipping is 155 kilos, with a shipping volume of 1.022 cubic metres.
Lincat’s Seal range also includes food display bars, pie cabinets and upright heated cabinets with a built in oven. Curved front display models and self service appliances with access at the front are all available. As with all Lincat products, this unit is designed to be durable, tough and completely reliable. It carries an excellent 2 year on site parts and labour warranty and Lincat’s after sales service is second to none.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£2,203.36
After tax relief£2,342.92
After tax relief£2,433.39
After tax relief£2,619.81
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,495.05
After tax relief£2,941.32
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices