|Category||Refrigerated Food Display Showcases|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||3°C to 7°C|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Back service or self service. Double glazed for extra energy efficiency and low running costs. Precise thermostatic control. Internal lighting, Large capacity and good all round visibility.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Back service or self sevice Extruded aluminium frames & metallic silver finish
- Holds food at 3 – 7°C in ambient conditions up to 32°C & 70% relative humidity
- Energy efficient R404a refrigerant
- Illuminated to enhance display of contents with easy-change clip-in fluorescent light tubes
- Double-glazed for extra energy efficiency & low running costs
- Precise thermostatic control of cabinet temp with digital display & high/low temp warning
- “Hot gas” automatic defrost allows continuous operation with no loss of cabinet temp, for enhanced food safety
- Large display capacity
- Top-mounted refrigeration allows all-round visibility
- Sleek design & chrome plated rod shelves are attractive & easy to clean
- Adjustable shelf heights provide flexibility for different sized products
- Power Pack Dimensions: W1250 x D650 x H250mm
- Power Unit: Top
Why should I buy the D6R/125B?
Refrigerated food display merchandisers play an important part in the successful day to day operations of many catering businesses. Being able to show off your delicious cold treats, snacks, desserts or puddings in an appealing, enticing manner is essential in improving customer spend and raising gross margins. Choosing the right merchandiser is probably as important as choosing the right chef - assuming that’s not you, of course!
This highly contemporary, elegant refrigerated merchandiser is suitable for large, busy establishments. It has a capacity of 380 litres and a width of 1250mm. It will sit comfortably on a serving counter, perhaps close to a pay point, and will suit high volume, high throughput caterers including large works canteens, institutions, schools, hospitals and rail, ferry or airport franchisees. The unit is manufactured by the leading UK manufacturer Lincat and this product, the D6R/125B, is one of their Seal 650 range of heated, ambient and refrigerated appliances. Lincat provide a comprehensive 2 year on site parts and labour warranty and their technical back up and after sales service is first rate.
This food display merchandiser is designed for back service use, with access to the cabinet via double glazed sliding doors situated at the rear. The refrigeration power pack is top mounted and the glazed front is rectangular. This design makes the very most of the available internal space and provides total, unobstructed, visibility of the foods on display. There are 2 rod shelves supplied with the unit; these are chrome plated and removable for easy cleaning. The base of the merchandiser acts as a third shelf. Shelf positions are adjustable for the flexible display of differently sized food items or plated meals. The shelf dimensions are a sizeable 1150mm x 525mm. The attractive display of the foodstuffs is augmented through internal diffused lighting. The fluorescent light tubes are clip in and easy to change. The electrical power rating of the unit is 729W and a 13A plug and supply cord are already fitted at the factory.
The physical measurements of the chiller are 755mm(h) x 1250mm(w) x 650mm(d).
The body is a powder coated extruded aluminium frame with internal high grade stainless steel components. The unit sits on a plinth of black plastic coated steel and the toughened safety glass is double glazed. The food holding temperature range is 3 - 7°C and the cabinet temperature is regulated to 3 - 5°C; the thermostatic temperature control has an easily visible digital display with a high/low temperature warning. The unit will retain its temperature in any environment up to a maximum ambient temperature of 25°C and a relative humidity of 60%. A hot gas automatic defrost means service is never interrupted and there’s no loss of cabinet temperature during defrost; the defrost is activated every 2 hours of operation. The refrigerant used, R404a, is non ozone depleting and recognised for its energy efficiency.
The unit is manufactured by Lincat to meet food safety regulations and it has a net weight of 150 kilos. As with all Lincat products, this unit is tough, completely reliable and built to last.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£2,343.66
After tax relief£2,492.11
After tax relief£2,588.34
After tax relief£2,786.63
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,653.93
After tax relief£3,128.62
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices