|Category||Refrigerated Food Display Showcases|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||3°C to 7°C|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Back service or self sevice Extruded aluminium frames & metallic silver finish
- Holds food at 3 – 7°C in ambient conditions up to 32°C & 70% relative humidity
- Top-mounted refrigeration allows all-round visibility
- Double-glazed for extra energy efficiency & low running costs
- Energy efficient R404a refrigerant
- Precise thermostatic control of cabinet temp with digital display & high/low temp warning
- “Hot gas” automatic defrost allows continuous operation with no loss of cabinet temp, for enhanced food safety
- Illuminated to enhance display of contents with easy-change clip-in fluorescent light tubes
- Large display capacity
- Sleek design & chrome plated rod shelves are attractive & easy to clean
- Adjustable shelf heights provide flexibility for different sized products
- Power Pack Dimensions: H250 x W750 x D650mm
- Power Unit: Top
Why should I buy the D6R/75B?
This stylish large capacity refrigerated food display merchandiser from Lincat commercial catering equipment features a top mounted refrigeration power pack and a rectangular toughened safety glass front. This arrangement and shape provides all round, unobstructed, visibility and maximises the internal space. This makes the merchandiser particularly useful to busy, on the go, catering outlets including large canteens, schools and colleges: the rectangular shape creates more internal space to display the tempting meals and snacks to customers.
The D6R/75B has a capacity of 221 litres. This unit has a width of 750mm and is suitable for back service, over the counter, applications with access through sliding doors located at the rear. Self service models are available too.
Its neutral colours will blend into any front of house situation. The display of the foodstuffs is enhanced through internal diffused lighting. The fluorescent light tubes are clip in and easy to change. The body is a powder coated aluminium frame with internal stainless steel grade 430 components. The unit sits on a plinth of black plastic coated steel and the easy to clean, removable rod shelves are chrome plated. 2 shelves are supplied and the shelf positions are adjustable for flexible display of larger or smaller food items or plated meals. The shelf size is 650mm x 525mm.
The unit is manufactured by Lincat to meet the most rigorous of food safety regulations and is part of the Seal 650 range of merchandisers. There is a choice of 3 widths of food display units within this range, 750, 1000 and 1250mm. The overall dimensions of this cabinet are 755mm(h) x 750mm(w) x 650mm(d) and it has a net weight of 95 kilos. The packed weight for shipping is 127 kilos, with a volume of 0.789 cubic metres. The electrical power rating is 602W and a 13A plug and supply cord are fitted.
The food holding temperature range is 3 - 7°C and the cabinet temperature is maintained at 3 - 5°C; the thermostatic temperature control has a digital display with a high/low temperature warning. The unit will retain its temperature in any environment up to a maximum ambient temperature of 25°C and a relative humidity of 60%. A hot gas automatic defrost means sales and service aren’t interrupted and there’s no loss of cabinet temperature; the defrost is triggered every 2 hours. The refrigerant used, R404a, is non ozone depleting and energy efficient.
This high quality food display merchandiser is part of Lincat’s extensive Seal range of heated, ambient and refrigerated counter top units designed to present foodstuffs attractively and maximise customer spend. A consistent depth profile throughout the range means that highly practical, modular installations can be achieved. The range also includes food display bars, pie cabinets and upright heated cabinets with a built in oven. Curved front display models and self service appliances with access at the front are all available. As with all Lincat products, this unit is designed for long life, reliability and contemporary good looks. It carries an excellent 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£2,047.19
After tax relief£2,176.86
After tax relief£2,260.92
After tax relief£2,434.13
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,318.22
After tax relief£2,732.86
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices