|Category||Gas Doughnut Fryers|
|Power Type||Propane (LPG) Gas|
|Gas Type||Propane Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Doughnut Fryer with side mounted shelf, 2 frying trays & lid
- Drainage shelf supplied as standard
- Front oil drain tap for safe, easy drainage
- Can fry up to 108 average size (65 - 75g) doughnuts per hour
- Dimensions: W450 x D600 x H425mm
- Power: 11.3kw
- Weight: 26 KG
Why should I buy the DC04/P?
This robust and compactly designed single tank gas doughnut fryer is ideal for many catering businesses including fast service hot food outlets, cafes, takeaways and specialist mobile venues. The DC04PN is a propane gas doughnut fryer from the industry leader Lincat commercial catering equipment. This high output appliance will fry up to 12 average size (65g - 75g) doughnuts at one time - giving an hourly capacity of 108 doughnuts. 2 frying trays, lid, drain plate and a side mounted drainage shelf are supplied as standard. This doughnut fryer features a finned heat exchange system for energy efficiency and savings on running costs. The body of the unit is constructed from high quality stainless steel for a long working life, reliability and ease of cleaning.
The external measurements are 425mm(h) x 450mm(w) x 600mm(d) and it has a net weight of 26 kilos; the gross packed weight for shipping is 31 kilos. The power output is 11.3kW, or 38600 BTU/hr and a ½” gas hose connection to the gas supply is needed.
The single tank has an oil capacity of 8 litres; the tank is manufactured from high quality grade 304 stainless steel and is fully welded to the hob. This gives rigidity and strength to the unit. Seamless welding means no dirt traps for fuss-free easy cleaning and hygiene maintenance, and the polished finish is smooth and stylish. Thermostatic control of temperature - the temperature range is from 110°C to 190°C - means precision cooking and perfect, consistent results. The Piezo ignition and pilot flame make for ease of operation. Cooking debris is collected by a deep cool zone so the doughnuts are always fresh looking and clean tasting; this will also prolong the oil life and save you money. The oil drain tap is located at the front for safe and easy drainage.
A flame failure device and a top temperature cut-out are safety features which prevent overheating of the oil and ensure the fryer operates safely. The sturdy control knobs are highly visual and solid to grip; they are located frontally to reduce the chances of burns and spillages.
Accessories include various stainless steel stands and pedestals, which can be ambient or heated and supplied with or without doors. These accessories will convert this counter top doughnut fryer into a free standing unit.
This product is part of Lincat’s acclaimed Silverlink 600 Range which comprises both countertop and freestanding professional catering equipment; an excellent on site 2 year parts and labour warranty is provided, together with ongoing technical help.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,026.04
After tax relief£1,091.03
After tax relief£1,133.16
After tax relief£1,219.97
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,161.87
After tax relief£1,369.69
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices