|Category||Single Tank Gas Counter Top Fryers|
|Number of Baskets||2|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Perfect for shallow frying, doughnuts and small batches of breaded products with key features including; thermostatic control ensuring accurate oil temperature control and consistently perfect results, top temp cut-out and pilot flame operation with piezo ignition.
Supplied with 2 baskets, batter plates and stainless steel lids as standard.
This product is part of Lincat’s exceptional Silverlink 600 range in which all units are 600mm deep in order to make optimum use of available kitchen space.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Lincat DF4 Single Tank Gas Fryer with 2 baskets
- Thermostatic control ensures accurate oil temperature control & consistently perfect results
- Safety features include top temperature cut-out to prevent overheating of oil & flame failure device
- Deep cool zone collects cooking debris – this gives cleaner cooking, prolongs oil life & saves money
- Convenient pilot flame operation with piezo ignition
- Heavy duty double nickel plated spun wire baskets, batter plates
- Stainless steel lids supplied as standard
- Dimensions: W450 x D600 x H425mm
- Chips Per Hour: Frozen - 16kg, Chilled - 25kg
- Power: 11.3kw
- Oil cap: 8L
- Weight: 31kg
Why should I buy the DF4N?
The DF4/N from top UK manufacturer Lincat is a natural gas single tank counter-top fryer supplied with 2 baskets. This compact, tough counter top appliance is capable of producing 16 kilos of frozen chips per hour or 25 kilos of chilled chips per hour. This unit is suitable for busy establishments with a demand for this volume of throughput such as fast service hot food caterers as well as hotels, institutions, canteens and restaurants. Additionally, the unit can be successfully used as supplementary cooking capacity in larger businesses which experience peaks in demand at busy times, or in kitchens providing vegetarian foodstuffs or free-from options.
This product is part of Lincat’s popular Silverlink 600 Range and carries their excellent on site 2 year parts and labour warranty. Unlike many other manufacturers, Lincat use heavy gauge stainless steel in construction with a minimum thickness of 0.8mm. This gives extra strength and rigidity to the appliance. Also, modern state of the art robotic welding imparts a high standard of construction with a high sheen finish for long life and trouble free service - even in the busiest of commercial kitchens. The overall dimensions of the neat and compact DF4/N are 425mm(h) x 450mm(w) x 600mm(d) and it has a net weight of 26 kilos; the packed weight for shipping is 31 kilos. The power output is 11.3kW, or 38600 BTU/hr and a ½” gas hose connection to the supply is required.
The single tank has an oil capacity of 8 litres; the tank is manufactured from high quality grade 304 stainless steel and is fully welded to the hob. This gives strength and durability to the unit, as well as a beautifully smooth and seamless finish for rapid and easy cleaning. 2 heavy duty baskets are supplied as standard; these are fabricated from spun wire and they are double nickel plated. Also supplied on purchase are stainless steel lids and batter plates. Precise and accurate oil temperature - and the all important consistent cooking results - are assured through the thermostatic control. The operation is by pilot flame and Piezo ignition.
Safety features include a flame failure device and a top temperature cut-out which prevents the oil overheating and ensures the safe operation of the appliance. A deep cool zone collects all the cooking debris for cleaner tasting foods and extended oil life; cooking oil is a significant cost to caterers and anything which can reduce this is obviously going to save money. The controls are robust, clearly marked and solid to grip; they are mounted at the front of the appliance to reduce the risks of spillages and burns – it’s not necessary to reach over hot food and oil to adjust.
Accessories include a doughnut fryer kit and various stainless steel stands and pedestals, which can be ambient or heated and supplied with or without doors. These effectively convert the DF4/N into a free standing unit.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£803.99
After tax relief£854.92
After tax relief£887.93
After tax relief£955.95
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£910.43
After tax relief£1,073.27
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices