|Category||Twin Tank Electric Counter Top Fryers|
|Number of Baskets||2|
|Capacity||2 x 9 ltr|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed be a qualified electrician|
|Power||2 x 9kW, 2 x 39.1A|
|Voltage||230V or 400V|
|Temperature Range||130°C to 190°C|
|Output||52 KG/hr frozen chips, 60 KG/hr chilled chips|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- 2 baskets
- Front mounted controls ensure safe working practice
- Hinging element with safety cut-out provides easy access to tank for cleaning
- High quality grade 304 stainless steel fryer tanks, fully welded to hobs for added strength & a smooth, easy clean seamless finish
- Thermostatic control with fail-safe top temperature cut out maintains accurate oil temperature & ensures safe operation
- Heavy duty double nickel plated spun wire baskets, batter plates & stainless steel lids supplied as standard
- Dimensions: W600 x D600 x H335mm
- Chips Per Hour: Frozen - 16kg, Chilled - 24kg
- Power: 2 x 9kw
- Oil cap: 2 x 9L
- Weight: 33kg
Why should I buy the DF618?
This model is part of Lincat’s Silverlink 600 Range and carries their excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty. Unlike many other manufacturers, Lincat use heavy gauge stainless steel in construction with a minimum thickness of 0.8mm. This gives tremendous strength and rigidity to the product. State of the art techniques such as robotic welding impart consistently high standards of build and finish for extended and problem free service of the product.
The external dimensions of the DF618 are 335mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 600mm(d) and it has a net weight of 27 kilos. The power output is 2 x 9kW and the machine must be hardwired.
Each of the twin tanks has an oil capacity of 9 litres; the tanks are manufactured from high quality grade 304 stainless steel and they are fully welded to the hobs to give extra strength and longevity, as well as a smooth and seamless finish for rapid and easy cleaning.
The spun wire baskets are heavy duty and double nickel plated. The heating elements are hinged for easy access and the straightforward cleaning of the interior. The elements also have a safety cut-out. The thermostatic control has a failsafe top temperature cut-out which maintains the desired oil temperature and ensures the safe operation of the product.
The controls are clearly marked and solid to grip; they are mounted at the front of the appliance to reduce the risks of spillages and burns – it’s not necessary to reach over hot food and sizzling oil to adjust.
The wire baskets, batter plates, stainless steel lids and an element lifting tool are supplied as standard. Optional accessories include half size baskets, stainless steel stand and pedestals, which can be ambient or heated and supplied with or without doors. This effectively converts the DF618 into a free standing appliance.
A comparative product on the market is the Falcon Pro Lite LD56 Table Top Electric Fryer. This twin tank appliance is manufactured from stainless steel and has similar external dimensions of 315mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 600mm(d) and a net weight of 25 kilos. It has a power output of 2 x 2.75kW and is plug-in; a 13A plug is supplied ready fitted for convenience. The oil tanks each have a smaller capacity of 7 litres and the Falcon can produce less portions chips per hour. The two fryer baskets and lids are supplied as standard.
The machine is thermostatically controlled and has lift-out elements for straightforward and effective cleaning. The controls, however, are back-mounted. Oil taps are included in the design for easy draining. The Falcon Pro Lite LD56 is considerably less expensive but carries only a 1 year parts and labour warranty (and has a reduced capacity).
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£742.99
After tax relief£790.05
After tax relief£820.56
After tax relief£883.42
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£841.36
After tax relief£991.84
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices