|Category||Twin Tank Electric Counter Top Fryers|
|Number of Baskets||2|
|Capacity||2 x 9 ltr|
|Power Supply||2 x 13 Amp Plugs - This unit requires two 13amp plug sockets to run|
|Power||2 x 3 kW|
|Temperature Range||130°C to 190°C|
|Output||16 KG frozen chips/hr, 24 KG chilled chips/hr|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||30 KG|
The Lincat DF66 Twin Tank Fryer is an electric counter top fryer capable of producing 16 kilos of frozen chips per hour or 24 kilos of chilled chips per hour. The power output is 2 x 3kW and the machine does not need to be hardwired; 2 x 13A plugs are supplied.
This product is part of Lincat’s exceptional Silverlink 600 range in which all units are 600mm deep in order to make optimum use of available kitchen space.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- 2 x Baskets
- Front mounted controls ensure safe working practice
- Hinging element with safety cut-out provides easy access to tank for cleaning
- High quality grade 304 stainless steel fryer tanks, fully welded to hobs for added strength & a smooth, easy clean seamless finish
- Thermostatic control with fail-safe top temperature cut out maintains accurate oil temperature & ensures safe operation
- Heavy duty double nickel plated spun wire baskets, batter plates & stainless steel lids supplied as standard
- Dimensions: H335 x W600 x D600mm
- Packed: H520 x W720 x D720mm
- Chips Per Hour: Frozen - 16kg, Chilled - 24kg
- Power: 2 x 3kw
- Oil cap: 2 x 9L
- Temperature Range: 130°C to 190°C
Why should I buy the DF66?
Counter top fryers are popular because of their great versatility; and of course being plug-in they are mobile and can be used for outside hospitality events as well as normal kitchen usage. Because of their compact size counter top fryers are ideal for smaller catering establishments but are also useful in larger kitchens which can experience peaks in seasonal demand – for example during holiday weekends – when the appliance can simply be set up and plugged in. A separate counter top fryer is also useful to restaurateurs and hoteliers who offer a range of vegetarian or gluten free dishes, whereby these foodstuffs can be prepared without contamination from other products.
The Lincat DF66 is manufactured from high quality grade stainless steel and has dimensions of 335mm(h) x 600mm(w)x 600mm(d). The 600mm depth is common to all SIlverlink 600 appliances and this modular design allows you to develop your own individual, perfect kitchen layout.
The 2 fryer tanks each have an oil capacity of 9 litres and each tank is fully welded to the hobs for added strength and durability. This seamless finish also enables quick and easy cleaning for best hygiene practices. The 2 spun wire baskets themselves are heavy duty and double nickel plated. The stainless steel lids and batter plates are supplied with the machine as standard.
Alternative half size baskets are available as an extra, as are stainless steel stands and pedestals, also part of the Silverlink 600 Range. You can choose from pedestals with or without doors and which are ambient or heated.
Front mounted controls on the machine make for safe practice in busy times: there’s no need to lean over the sizzling oil to adjust temperatures. The heating element itself is hinged with a safety cut out so that, again, cleaning doesn’t have to be a chore but can be done swiftly and without fuss. There is also a cool zone underneath for collecting cooking debris, which means cleaner tasting food, and it can save you money by extending the life of the oil.
The whole unit is of course thermostatically controlled for even temperatures and consistently high cooking standards.
Also available in this competitive market is the Falcon Pro Lite LD56 Table Top Electric Fryer, which is offered at a slightly lower price and has similar dimensions and weight. Power in this appliance is a little less at 2 x 2.75kW, with a 13A plug-in. The oil capacity is 2 x 7 litres tanks with an output of 14.5 kilos of chips per hour. The Falcon LD56 carries a parts and labour warranty of just 1 year.
Lincat DF66 Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£567.31
After tax relief£603.24
After tax relief£626.54
After tax relief£674.53
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£642.41
After tax relief£757.32
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices