|Category||Single Tank Electric Counter Top Fryers|
|Number of Baskets||3|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Front mounted controls ensure safe working practice
- Hinging element with safety cut-out provides easy access to tank for cleaning
- High quality grade 304 stainless steel fryer tanks, fully welded to hobs for added strength
- Smooth, easy clean seamless finish
- Thermostatic control with fail-safe top temperature cut out
- Accurately controlled oil temperature ensures safe operation
- Heavy duty double nickel plated spun wire baskets, batter plates
- Stainless steellids supplied as standard
- 3 baskets
- Dimensions: W600 x D600 x H335mm
- Chips Per Hour: Frozen - 18kg, Chilled - 26kg
- Power: 6kw
- Oil cap: 20L
- Weight: 28kg
Why should I buy the DF66/ST?
The Lincat DF66/ST is a single tank electric counter top fryer capable of producing 18 kilos of frozen chips per hour or 26 kilos of chilled chips per hour. This high capacity fryer is ideal for any commercial operation with that level of demand for fried foods. The power output is 6kW and the machine requires to be hardwired to the electricity supply. The tank has a capacity of 20 litres and 3 baskets are supplied as standard. The net weight of the appliance is 22 kilograms; it will stand firmly on a work surface and it is fitted with non slip neoprene feet for extra safety and stability. The hinged element gives easy access to the tank for cleaning and features a safety cut out. Front mounted controls on the machine make for safe practice in busy times: there’s no need to lean over the sizzling oil to adjust temperatures. There is also a cool zone underneath for collecting cooking debris, which means cleaner tasting food, and it can save you money by extending the life of the oil.
The DF66/ST is part of Lincat’s impressive and increasingly popular Silverlink 600 Range of catering equipment which are all constructed from high quality components and heavier gauge stainless steel - up to 0.8mm thick - for additional strength and rigidity. Lincat don’t compromise on quality and the build and finish, including advanced robotic welding techniques, ensure long trouble free service as well as modern stylish looks. This unit carries Lincat’s full 2 year parts and labour warranty
Counter top fryers are popular because of their great versatility, and because of their compact size they are are ideal for smaller catering establishments - but they’re also useful in larger kitchens which can experience peaks in seasonal demand – for example during special events and holiday weekends. A separate counter top fryer is also handy for fast service outlets, restaurateurs and hoteliers who offer a range of vegetarian or gluten free dishes, so these speciality foodstuffs can be prepared without contamination. Accurate thermostatic control gives even temperatures and consistently high cooking standards; a fail safe top temperature cut out ensures operational safety.
The model as external dimensions of 335mm(h) x 600mm(w)x 600mm(d). The 600mm depth is the same in all Silverlink 600 appliances and this modularity allows you to design your own individual, tailored kitchen layout. The single tank is fully welded to the hobs for added strength and durability. This seamless finish also enables quick and easy cleaning. The 3 spun wire baskets are heavy duty and double nickel plated. The stainless steel lids and batter plates are supplied as standard. Alternative half size baskets are available, as are various stainless steel stands and pedestals, also part of the Silverlink 600 Range. You can choose from pedestals with or without doors and which are ambient or heated.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£581.95
After tax relief£618.81
After tax relief£642.71
After tax relief£691.94
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£658.99
After tax relief£776.86
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices