|Category||Twin Tank Gas Counter Top Fryers|
|Number of Baskets||2|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Capacity||2 x 6 ltr|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Convenient pilot flame operation with piezo ignition
- Thermostatic control ensures accurate oil temperature control & consistently perfect results
- Safety features include top temperature cut-out to prevent overheating of oil & flame failure device
- Deep cool zone collects cooking debris – this gives cleaner cooking, prolongs oil life & saves money
- Heavy duty double nickel plated spun wire baskets, batter plates & stainless steel lids supplied as standard
- 2 basket Lincat Fryer
- Dimensions: W750 x D600 x H425mm
- Chips Per Hour: Frozen - 18kg, Chilled - 26kg
- Power: 16kw
- Oil cap: 2 x 6L
- Weight: 58kg
Why should I buy the DF7N?
The energy efficient DF7/N is a natural gas twin tank counter top fryer capable of producing 18 kilos of frozen chips per hour, or 26 kilos per hour of chips from chilled. This twin tank fryer is supplied with 2 baskets. Each tank has an oil capacity of 6 litres and the unit has a total heat input of 16kW - or 8kW per tank.
The appliance is manufactured in the UK by Lincat, the leading catering equipment supplier. It is part of their very popular Silverlink 600 Range which includes both gas and electric cooking equipment for both the work top and free standing. All appliances in the range have the same depth of 600mm to make the best use of precious kitchen space. Silverlink products provide quality and performance, and they are simple to use, safe and - just as importantly - easy to clean. The range includes fryers of various sizes and outputs, boiling tops, oven ranges, grills, griddles, chargrills, induction hobs, bains marie and pasta boilers.
The DF7/N twin tank fryer has overall measurements of 425mm(h) x 750mm(w) x 600mm(h); it will sit firmly on a counter top and for added stability and safety it is fitted with non slip neoprene feet. The unit’s net weight is a substantial 46 kilos, and the packed weight for delivery is 58 kilos. A ½” gas hose is necessary for connection to the gas supply and this is available as an option in lengths of 1000mm and 1500mm. Also available optionally is an alternative half size basket if that suits your particular type of business operation. There are 2 full size heavy duty baskets supplied as standard; these are heavy duty and made from double nickel plated spun wire. Also supplied as standard on purchase are stainless steel lids for the baskets, and batter plates. The ergonomic control knobs are robust, clearly visual and easy to grip; they are sensibly mounted at the front of the appliance to greatly reduce the risks of burns and spillages – you don’t need to stretch over sizzling fries to adjust. The temperature range is 110 - 190°C.
Operational safety features of the DF7/N include a flame failure device and a top temperature cut-out to prevent any overheating of the oil.
The twin tanks have a total oil capacity of 12 litres; the tanks are constructed from high quality grade 304 stainless steel and they are fully welded to the hob. This gives a robust rigidity and strength to the product, and also a smooth and seamless finish for quick, effortless cleaning. The appliance features precision thermostatic control of oil temperature for energy efficiency and consistency of cooking results. The ignition is Piezo with a pilot flame operation. A deep cool zone collects the various bits of debris from cooking; this naturally makes for healthier, cleaner tasting foodstuffs and will prolong the life of the oil - and, at the same time, save the business money.
This is a well designed, durable appliance and Lincat provide their full on site 2 year parts and labour warranty on purchase.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,333.48
After tax relief£1,417.94
After tax relief£1,472.70
After tax relief£1,585.52
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,510.02
After tax relief£1,780.10
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices