|Category||Commercial Water Boilers - Auto Fill|
|Availability||Out of Stock (Due in 01/02/2017)|
|Cups Per Hour||205|
|Height To Tap||210mm|
|Immediate Draw Off||9 ltr|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Plumbing||Supplied with 3/4" BSP flexible pipe.|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Output Method||1 Tap|
|Output Per Hour||31 ltr|
- Unique built-in filtration ensures premium water quality & reduced scale build up
- Filter life - approx 4000 Litres
- Reduced limescale means higher energy efficiency & lower running costs
- Low cost, easy-fit replacement filter cartridges
- Lower maintenance & energy costs
- Higher hourly output. Ideal even in busy establishments
- Reliable electronic control system
- Stylish contemporary design. Ideal for front-of-house
- Advanced diagnostics with LCD panel showing operational status
- Drip tray
- Dimensions: 652(H) x 290(W) x 465(D)mm
- Water feed hose
- Output Per Hour: 31 litres - 205 cups
- Rapid Draw Off: 9 litres - 60 cups
- Boiling Time From Empty To Full Capacity: 26 mins
Why should I buy the EB3F?
The Lincat EB3F is a well designed, high performance water boiler with a very competitive price tag when performance and features are taken into consideration. While some models in this price range will also include a built in water filter, not as many also come with a fully functioning diagnostic unit to assist with water boiler care and maintenance routines. Having a water filter will reduce scale build up and improve the taste of beverages prepared with your hot water boiler, and having the unit integral to the machine itself saves space and the cost of an external filter. Temperature display and temperature control settings are also state of the art, so different types of beverage (e.g green tea) can be served at the proper temperature.
The unit is powerful, with very rapid water heat up capability. This means it can be compact, saving you space, but still deliver a high volume (it doesn't need to store a huge quantity of hot water). The comparably priced Burco BCAFCT has a storage capacity of 20 litres in comparison to the Lincat EB3F's 9 litres, but both units have the same 31 litre per-hour hot water draw off figure - the Lincat model heats water far quicker. Some more expensive units such as the Falcon LD203 actually have a lesser per hour draw off (although they may have a greater single draw off capacity).
Lincat generally do a good job of ensure their products are aesthetically pleasing - they look like the well constructed appliances they are, and for a water boiler this is important if it is to be situated front of house.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£390.41
After tax relief£415.13
After tax relief£431.17
After tax relief£464.20
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£442.09
After tax relief£521.16
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices