|Category||Commercial Water Boilers - Auto Fill|
|Cups Per Hour||400|
|Height To Tap||210mm|
|Immediate Draw Off||17 ltr|
|External Dimensions||652(H) x 455(W) x 465(D)|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Power||6 kW Hardwired|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Output Method||2 Taps|
|Output Per Hour||60 ltr|
|Packaged Weight||19 KG|
- Unique built-in filtration ensures premium water quality & reduced scale build up
- Filter life - approx 4000 Litres
- Reduced limescale means higher energy efficiency & lower running costs
- Low cost, easy-fit replacement filter cartridges
- Lower maintenance & energy costs
- Higher hourly output. Ideal even in busy establishments
- Reliable electronic control system
- Stylish contemporary design. Ideal for front-of-house
- Advanced diagnostics with LCD panel showing operational status
- Twin taps – useful at times of peak demand
- Drip tray
- Water feed hose
- Output Per Hour: 60 litres - 400 cups
- Rapid Draw Off: 17 litres - 110 cups
- Boiling Time From Empty To Full Capacity: 23 mins
Why should I buy the EB6TF?
Designed in a pleasing contemporary style, the twin tapped Lincat EB6TF filterflow auto water boiler is ideal for front of house or self-service operations. This model is one of a new generation of filtration water boilers from UK manufacturer Lincat and comes with an excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty.
What makes this appliance particularly special is a built-in filtration system. The filter cartridge is incorporated within the boiler casing, has a lifespan of 4000 litres and is inexpensive and easy to replace.
The Lincat EB6TF has a total capacity of 17 litres (110 cups) and an hourly output capability of 60 litres (400 cups) of premium quality piping hot water 24 hours a day if required. Boiling time from empty to full capacity is 23 minutes.
The WRAS approved Lincat EB6TF is a well-designed state of the art filterflow automatic water boiler that comes with an exceptionally good 2 year parts and labour warranty, which is indicative of the manufacturer’s faith in the product.
The sleek, contemporary design of the EB6TF is aesthetically pleasing – there are no messy pipes and hoses in view as the machine is permanently plumbed-in. It is perfect for busy self-service operations and front of house usage. A wall-mounting kit is available as an optional extra.
A water filter is important not only in hard water areas to reduce the troublesome build-up of limescale, but also to lessen impurities from all mains water sources which can sometimes impart a disagreeable taste. Each new Lincat EB6TF comes complete with a free filter cartridge, along with drip tray and water feed hose.
The Lincat EB6TF boasts an automatic control of filling and water level, together with extremely rapid heat-up capability and a boil-dry protection system. An LCD panel displays the operational status at any given time and advanced electronic temperature controls mean that different drinks, herbal infusions such as green teas, for example, are always served at the correct temperature.
Filterflow boilers, by their nature, require less down-time in descaling, and the process is then simple and quick – all internal components can be accessed by simply removing the top lid and front panel. Reduced limescale means greater energy efficiency and consequently lower running costs. Even a thin rime of limescale (1.6mm) on a heating element can result in up to 12% less efficiency.
This energy-friendly unit has a power rating of 6kW and does not come with a plug - it must be hard-wired to the mains electricity supply. The “stand-by” power consumption of the Lincat EB6TF is 0.1kW/hr – that is, similar to a 100W light bulb. This is the typical consumption during periods of non-use such as overnight.
Similar products from other manufacturers include the Burco DP496 twin-tap, which has a slightly larger capacity at 20 litres but only the same hourly draw-off of 60 litres. It is more expensive to buy and offers the less appealing 1 year parts and labour warranty.
All in all the Lincat EB6TF seems a front-runner in a competitive field.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£557.55
After tax relief£592.86
After tax relief£615.76
After tax relief£662.93
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£631.36
After tax relief£744.29
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices