|Dimensions||600 x 387 x 600|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
The Lincat ECG6 is a powerful electric chargrill designed for speedy cooking and maximum output, while still producing the genuine taste of chargrilled food; it is perfect for burgers and steaks. The appliance is capable of producing 90 x 4oz burgers per hour from frozen, or 70 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- High heat retention of cast iron grids means there is no waiting for the grill to recover to cooking temperature
- Hinging interlocked elements and integral water bath makes cleaning easier
- Integral splashguard with water funnel enables refilling of tank without cooling the cooking grid
- Water bath provides humidity, keeping food succulent and reducing shrinkage
- High temperature safety cut out for protection if water bath runs dry
- Dimensions: H387 x W600 x D600mm
- Cooking Area: 465 x 400mm
- Power: 8kw
- Weight: 30kg
Why should I buy the ECG6?
The ECG6 has overall dimensions of 387mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 600mm(d) and a sturdy net weight of 30 kilos. The cooking area is 465mm x 400mm. It has a power loading of 8kW and must therefore be hardwired. This unit carries Lincat’s excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty, and is part of the popular Silverlink 600 range. It is available at the keenest price here on Catering Appliance Superstore.
Lincat’s Silverlink 600 Range includes griddles, chargrills, oven ranges, boiling tops and bains marie. All the units are 600mm deep and make the best use of the kitchen space available; it also provides a pleasingly uniform and stylish look. The modular design allows you to create, perhaps over an extended period, your ideal kitchen layout.
Unlike many other manufacturers, Lincat use heavy gauge stainless steel in construction with a minimum thickness of 0.8mm. This gives tremendous strength and rigidity to the product. State of the art techniques such as robotic welding impart consistently high standards of build and finish for extended and problem free service.
Lincat’s renowned attention to detail is also seen in the fully welded design which eliminates grease and dirt traps - maintaining best practice levels of hygiene and cleanliness is made so much quicker and easier. The integral splashguard surrounding the cooking surface is 2mm thick and 40mm high and made from stainless steel.
The ECG6 electric chargrill features a high heat retention capability of the cast iron grids so that cooking temperature recovers extremely quickly in “slow” periods. The cooking grids and splashguard are removable for easy cleaning. Cleaning is also helped by the interlocked heating elements, which are hinged for simple access.
The integral water bath provides humidity and keeps food moist and succulent, without any excessive drying out and consequent shrinkage. There is a drainage tap to the front. A water funnel ensures that the water bath can be refilled without having to cool the cooking grid. There is a high temperature safety cut out if the water bath happens to run dry, protecting the working parts of the unit and promoting longevity of the appliance.
The ECG6 is a counter top unit and it sits sturdily on non slip nitrile feet. It is available here at Catering Appliance Superstore at an extremely competitive price.
If you are looking for something with a greater cooking capacity than the ECG6, then the Lincat ECG9, which is part of the same range, may fit the bill. It is a more substantial unit with a net weight of 45 kilos and with a greater power loading of 13kW. This appliance is capable of cooking 135 x 4oz frozen burgers per hour and 70 x 8oz medium steaks per hour. It carries Lincat’s 2 year parts and labour warranty.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£886.95
After tax relief£943.13
After tax relief£979.55
After tax relief£1,054.60
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,004.38
After tax relief£1,184.02
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices