|Internal Dimensions||395(W) x 425(H) x 590(D)|
|External Dimensions||766(W) x 629(H) x 811(D)|
|Dimensions||766 x 629 x 811|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our convection oven buyers' guide.
The Lincat ECO9 Counter Top Convection Oven is a supremely energy efficient electric oven that is ideal for commercial kitchens short on space and time. The powerful twin-fan air circulation system ensures that your food is heated and cooked quickly with consistent and even results, while sitting neatly on your kitchen countertop for easy access.
This versatile and stackable oven comes with a water injection facility, cook and hold facility, multiple shelves and accepts 1/1 GN containers that are perfect for cooking roasts, pizzas, pastries and baked goods. Made from robust stainless steel with an enamelled steel interior, the Lincat ECO9 Counter Top Convection Oven is built-to-last.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- High power oven – ideal for bake-off
- Efficient air circulation with twin fans for fast & even cooking
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Accepts 1/1GN containers for convenient operation
- Water injection facility gives a professional finish to breads & pastries (steam)
- Double-glazed door
- Cook & hold
- Thermostatic control up to 300°C
- Fans & elements stop when door is opened
- EC09/FS optional floor stand holds 12 x 1/1 GN containers
- EC09/LFS optional low level floor stand holds 4 x 1/1 GN containers
- Oven Shelf Size: 530 x 325mm
- Includes 4 chrome plated oven grids & water feed hose
Why should I buy the ECO9?
Ensure that your food is cooked faster than ever with the Lincat ECO9 Counter Top Convection Oven. Installed with a unique twin-fan air circulation system, this masterful oven guarantees that your food will be cooked and heated evenly throughout, so that you can deliver food quickly to your customers without compromising on quality.
Designed for supreme heat efficiency, this convection unit is tailored to save you time and money. The powerful air circulation system rapidly heats and cooks food with consistent results while the double-glazed doors reduce heat loss.
For your convenience and flexibility, the ECO9 accepts standard 1/1 GN containers. It also comes with 600mm x 400mm standard baking trays that you can adjust according to its 4 shelf positions.
In addition to turning out food with consistent results, it comes with a useful water injection facility, so that you can effortlessly turn out breads and pastries with an impressive professional finish.
Built to make the best use of limited space, the oven fits neatly on kitchen countertops for easy access. It is also stackable, so when you need to scale up your food production, you can conveniently store multiple ovens in a limited space.
The oven comes with a useful cook and hold facility, so that you can automatically reduce the oven temperature to approximately 80C when your defined cooking period is over. With convenient heat and timer controls, The Lincat ECO9 Counter Top Convection Oven comes with a thermostat that ranges from 50 - 300 C and an electrical 180 minute timer and mechanical 60 minute timer.
In addition to being versatile, space and energy efficient, The Lincat ECO9 Counter Top Convection Oven is also easy to clean as it comes with a smooth enamelled interior and removable shelf supports.
Compared to similar convection ovens, the ECO9 is competitively priced and great value for money. It also includes an impressive 2 year parts and labour warranty, so you are provided with maximum post-purchase support. With a flawless stainless steel construction, an oven liner made from enamelled steel and beautiful internal illumination, this smart-looking electric oven is built-to-last.
This versatile oven is ideal for cooking everything from roasts to pizzas, pies to bakery products, that will save you time, money and space.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,914.21
After tax relief£2,035.46
After tax relief£2,114.06
After tax relief£2,276.01
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,167.63
After tax relief£2,555.34
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices