|Category||6 Plate Electric Ovens|
|Internal Dimensions||410(H) x 670(W) x 340(D)|
|Power Supply||3 Phase - This unit requires a 3 phase electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||106 KG|
Need help? Read our commercial oven buyers' guide.
- 6 plate electric range (castors at rear)
- Fully pressed & sealed hob top for easy cleaning
- Automatic power reduction, if pan boils dry or is removed – prolonging hotplate life
- Twin fan assisted oven for even heat & consistent cooking results
- Large capacity oven with vitreous enamelled interior for increased productivity & easy cleaning
- Removable oven base for easy cleaning
- Dimensions: W900 x D600 x H925mm
- Int Dimensions: W670 x D340 x H410mm
- Total Power: 16.5kw, Available in 3 phase only
- Power Per Hotplate: 3 x 1.5kW (rear), 3 x 2kW (front)
- Oven Power: 6kW
Why should I buy the ESLR9C?
Lincat pride themselves on their stylish yet strong and durable equipment, which is built and finished to a consistently high standard for long, trouble free service. Lincat utilise a heavier gauge stainless steel in construction than most other manufacturers resulting in catering equipment featuring additional robustness and stability. The model weighs 95kg. The total power output is 16.5kW and the machine must be hard-wired.
There are 6 individually controlled plates for greater flexibility; up to 6 pans can therefore be in use at any one time, all set at different temperatures if required. The Lincat ESLR9C range oven features an automatic power reduction facility if a pan boils dry or is removed from the heat; thus minimising damage to hotplates, and extending their working life.
The oven is twin fan assisted for even heating and consistent cooking times. This improved heat distribution within the oven and the consequent actual reduction in standard cooking times means lower fuel bills and less maintenance costs for your business to support.
The 93 litre large capacity oven is double-doored and side hinged with 180° opening. The door, side panels and back panels are double insulated for heat retention. There are 4 internal shelf positions with 2 chromed rod shelves which are removable.
The Lincat ESLR9C is second to none in terms of ease of cleaning. The seamless high sheen design eliminates dirt traps altogether and means that grease cannot seep into the body of the oven. The oven base is removable and the vitreous enamelled interior enables speedy and effective cleaning. The hob top is fully pressed and sealed.
This model has legs at the front, which are adjustable for height, and castors at the rear. This design allows for easy movement for cleaning or re-positioning within the kitchen layout.
The wipe clean stainless steel finish prevents harbouring of bacteria so that high standards of kitchen hygiene can be maintained with a minimum of effort.
A stainless steel splash-back and plate shelf is available as an optional extra.
The Falcon Dominator 6 plate oven, for comparison purposes, has perhaps a more versatile hob configuration, a larger oven capacity and around 10% higher overall output at 18.9kW but it is very much more expensive to buy. It is much heavier at 154kg than the Lincat ESLR9C and does not have rear castors, so for ease of movement, or for future re-designing of a kitchen to increase output, it is not quite as straight forward. The Falcon Dominator 6 plate electric oven comes with only a 1 year parts and labour warranty. Lincat offers 2 years.
Please click on a link below to download.
Lincat ESLR9C Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,399.36
After tax relief£1,488.00
After tax relief£1,545.46
After tax relief£1,663.85
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,584.62
After tax relief£1,868.05
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices