|Category||Refrigerated Counter Top Prep/Serveries|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||3°C to 7°C|
|Max Ambient Temperature||25°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Precise thermostatic control of cabinet temperature with digital display & high/low temperature warning
- Holds food at 3 to -7°C in ambient conditions up to 25°C & 60% relative humidity
- Efficient R134a refrigerant ensures optimum performance whilst maintaining compact dimensions
- Well base & side refrigeration ensures even cooling throughout
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Hygienic & easy to clean
- Holds 5 x 150mm deep gastronorms – ideal for busy establishments
- Dimensions: H262 x W1225 x D375mm
- Power: 175W
- Weight: 30kg
Why should I buy the FBP5?
The Lincat FPB5 is a refrigerated food preparation bar ideal for holding ready prepared chilled food. Elegant and versatile, it is good for either front or back of house use, even in the most prestigious settings.
It is perfect for all busy catering establishments including hotels, restaurants, canteens and hospitality function suites and is designed to store ready prepped ingredients for salads, sandwiches, pizza toppings, desserts etc in individual dishes for the quick and convenient production of multi-ingredient dishes.
It can accommodate large quantities of foodstuffs in 5 Gastronorm 1/3 containers of 150mm depth. The GN pots are close fitting in the well base of the cabinet for extra energy efficiency.
The FPB5 is stylishly designed yet eminently practical and is part of Lincat’s Seal Range of refrigerated, ambient and heated food display cabinets. The FPB5 delivers consistently high performance and provides peace of mind on hygiene and food safety at an extremely affordable price. This appliance carries Lincat’s excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty. The cabinet is robustly constructed with a grade 430 stainless steel body and grade 304 internally. The glazing is toughened safety glass. The external dimensions are 262(H) x 1225(W) x 375(D)mm and the unit has an unpacked weight of 25 kilos. The total power rating is 175W and the cabinet is ready fitted with a 13A plug.
Refrigeration occurs in both the well base and the sides of the unit, ensuring even cooling throughout the length of the food bar. There is precise thermostatic control of the well temperature with a digital display and a high/low temperature warning. The well temperature is maintained at -1°C to +2°C, and the food holding temperature range is +3°C to +7°C. The unit will perform optimally in ambient temperatures up to 25°C and a relative humidity of 60%.
Optional accessories for the product include packs of 5 x 150mm deep 1/3GN containers available with either transparent acrylic lids or stainless steel lids; a square back service glass cover and a hinged stainless steel lid for the entire cabinet which will protect the contents and maintain temperature for extended periods. Also available are pairs of wall brackets for permanent siting in your premises.
If you feel the FPB5 doesn’t quite have the chilled food capacity you were looking for, then the Lincat FPB7 may be worth consideration. This particular refrigerated cabinet accommodates 7 GN dishes of the same size. It is naturally greater in width: 1580mm rather than the FPB5’s 1225mm.
The Seal range from Lincat, of which the FPB5 is a part, is a comprehensive collection of heated, ambient and refrigerated food display cabinets. The range includes rectangular and curved front merchandisers, food display bars, pie cabinets and upright heated merchandisers with built-in oven. There is a choice of back service or self-service models. All have illuminated interiors. A consistent design profile across both heated and refrigerated models allows modular front of house arrangements, which are both stylish and space saving, to suit the individual business needs. Seal products are easily portable and can be set up wherever they are required.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£684.43
After tax relief£727.78
After tax relief£755.89
After tax relief£813.79
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£775.04
After tax relief£913.67
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices