|Category||Food Warming Drawers|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Humidity facility keeps contents moist for extended periods
- Full insulation ensures energy efficiency & safe, cool surfaces & controls
- Pre-set thermostat keeps food at constant temperature
- Large removable drawers for ease of cleaning
- Smooth action stainless steel runners
- Dimensions: 485(H) x 620(W) x 585(D)mm
- Drawer Dimensions: 110(H) x 503(W) x 298(D)mm
- Pre-set Temp Range: 64 - 70°C
- Warm Up From Cold: 24 mins
- Net weight: 47.5 KG
- Packed weight: 52 KG
Why should I buy the FWDG?
This electric plug in counter top food warming drawers unit from Lincat commercial catering equipment will keep breads, meat products and vegetables warm and succulently moist for extended periods. The appliance consists of a heated water reservoir at the base which provides humidity, and 2 large stainless steel drawers which accept 100mm deep 1/1GN dishes. Both the drawers and the water tray are removable for ease of cleaning. 2 gastronorm containers are supplied as standard, together with a perforated tray. A pre set thermostatic control maintains the temperature between 64-70°C. The electrical power rating is 1.5kW and a 13 amp plug and supply cord are factory fitted. The heat up time from cold is quick and takes just 24 minutes.
The FWDG food warming drawers are ideal for many catering businesses such as takeaways, sandwich shops, concessions, cafes, hotels, institutions and care homes. They will keep food warm and prevent it drying out. Various breads, buns, baps, rolls as well as pastries can be held successfully; they are also used for holding potatoes, chicken and other meats. Bread and meat products can be held for up to 1 hour without any loss of flavour, texture or moistness. This is achieved through the heated water reservoir, which provides humidity. Anti surge bars are fitted to the reservoir and prevent splashing.
In this sense, food warming drawers differ from hot cupboards and heated pedestals; the latter appliances can only keep food for a short time because food will dry out quite quickly. Food warming drawers are far more effective at maintaining food quality over these longer periods, both for individual items like breads and pastries, and also for hot held plated meals.
The overall dimensions of this robust and spacious unit are 485mm(h) x 620mm(w) x 585mm(d); it
Is designed to withstand the knocks of busy commercial kitchens and features a sturdy, heavy duty construction of high grade 430 stainless steel. It has a usable drawer capacity of 110mm(h) x 503mm(w) x 298mm(d) and the drawers have smooth action stainless steel runners. The net weight of the appliance is 47.5 kilos, and the shipped weight is 52 kilos with a shipping volume of 0.639 cubic metres. The whole unit is fully insulated which ensures savings in energy efficiency, and all external surfaces and controls are safe and cool to the touch.
Lincat are a UK based manufacturer of international renown and pride themselves on their high quality catering equipment, designed for long service life, robustness and complete reliability. State of the art techniques in construction, such as robotic welding and fully pressed seams ensure smooth, easy to clean surfaces and a finished product with contemporary good looks. Every product leaving the factory bears a serial plate with details of the individual assembler or production cell involved in manufacture. Lincat provide an excellent 2 year on site parts and labour warranty on purchase. The company has offered this comprehensive warranty on all their appliances since June 2013.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,049.22
After tax relief£1,115.67
After tax relief£1,158.76
After tax relief£1,247.53
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,188.12
After tax relief£1,400.63
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices