|Category||Single Contact Grills & Panini Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Aluminium|
|External Dimensions||390(W) x 260(H) x 380(D)|
|Dimensions||390 x 260 x 380|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Power||3 kW 13amp Plug In|
|Bottom Grill Surface||Ribbed|
|Top Grill Surface||Ribbed|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our contact grill buyers' guide.
- Heavy duty model with ribbed plates - hard working and beautifully stylish
- Large capacity
- Ideal for front-of-house use
- Spatula supplied
- PTFE base non-stick coating for ease of cleaning
- Seals in juices and flavour for succulent results - and minimal shrinkage
- Cast aluminium plates and mica heating elements for extremely even heat and precise control - perfect even for delicate products like omelettes
- Dimensions: 260(H) x 390(W) x 380(D)mm
- Usable plate area: 345(W) x 270(D)mm
- Power: 3kW
- Net weight: 21.5 KG
- Packed weight: 26 KG
Why should I buy the GG1P?
The GG1P heavy duty single contact panini grill from Lincat is a large capacity counter top unit that you simply plug in to start cooking. This hard working grill has ribbed upper and lower plates to imprint the trademark mouth watering scorch lines on grilled foods. Mica heating elements are in both of the ribbed cast aluminium plates; power is supplied to both surfaces to deliver beautifully balanced and very fast cooking - and there’s no need to turn the food portions. The appliance will produce 4 burgers in 3 minutes, 4 x 225g(8oz) sirloin steaks in less than 5 minutes, and it cooks 4 chicken fillets to perfection in 5 minutes. 3 x 25cm paninis can be toasted at once and 2 toasted sandwiches take just 60 seconds. The grill is equally efficient with breakfast items and 8 bacon rashers take 80 seconds. The juices and natural flavours of steaks and burgers are quickly sealed in for maximum succulence and minimal shrinkage. The GG1P contact grill is an attractive and stylish piece of equipment that’s absolutely ideal for front of house use. This is a plug in unit so it’s equally suited for outside hospitality events and mobile catering; the GG1P is also popular with pub chains, cafes, fast service businesses and takeaways. The power rating is 3kW and the product is factory fitted with a 13 amp plug and lead. The grill has a net weight of 21.5 kilos and a packed weight for shipping of 26 kilos. Substantial and well constructed appliances sit firmly on a worktop and are less likely to slip.
This is a low profile, compact appliance with measurements of 260mm(h) x 390mm(w) x 380mm(d). The grill can be positioned on a typical 900mm high work surface for a back friendly, comfortable working height. The opening and closing mechanism is particularly well balanced with a positive parking position; the handling of foods is safe and easy. The total cooking area is 345mm x 270mm. The easy to clean PTFE coating on the cooking surface is non-stick to give nicely presented foods all the time. Sandwich and omelette spacers are available as optional accessories at a good value price, and a spatula/plate scraper is supplied as standard. There is a large fat collection tray, which is removable, situated at the rear. Temperatures are controlled thermostatically, with 6 settings, for precision and consistency in the finished foods and the heat up from cold is quick. Control knobs are located at the lower front of the unit for easy access; they are distinctive and hard wearing.
This contact grill is part of Lincat’s Lynx 400 range of commercial catering equipment designed and built from grade 430 stainless steel and with highest quality components for longevity, strength and ultra reliability. Lynx 400 appliances have a sleek, contemporary look and a high sheen easy clean finish. The GG1P carries Lincat’s comprehensive 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£662.47
After tax relief£704.43
After tax relief£731.63
After tax relief£787.68
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£750.17
After tax relief£884.35
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices