|Category||Gas Salamander Grills|
|Gas Type||Propane Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
The Lincat GR3/P is a propane gas salamander grill which has powerful ceramic plaque burners. Vitreous enamelled interior & hood for easy cleaning. Cool to the touch handles. Supplied with crumb tray & toasting grid as standard.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Powerful ceramic plaque burners
- Vitreous enamelled interior & hood for easy cleaning
- Cool to the touch handles
- Supplied with crumb tray & toasting grid as standard
- Cooks 108 slices of toast per hour, 42 x 4oz beef burgers (from frozen) per hour & 24 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour
- Dimensions: H405 x W600 x D350mm
- Grill Shelf Dimensions: 430 x 250mm
- Power: 5kw
- Weight: 22kg
Why should I buy the GR3/P?
The Lincat GR3/P propane gas salamander grill is a free standing grill, which can also be set on a wall to save space in smaller kitchens; it’s ideal for professional caterers where speed and quality of service are the driving factors.
The powerful ceramic plaque burners are capable of cooking 24 x 8oz (225g) medium steaks per hour, 42 x 4oz (115g) burgers per hour and of toasting 108 slices of bread per hour. This salamander grill is perfect for rapid last minute operations as well, such as caramelizing creme brulee desserts, the browning of gratin dishes and melting cheeses onto tasty baguettes and sandwiches. The grill features variable heat settings. The total heat input is 5kW, or 17100 BTU/hr. The unit requires a ½” gas hose for connection to the supply. If you need it, 1000mm and 1500mm lengths of hose are available as optional extras. The ignition is manual. The external dimensions of the appliance are 405mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 350mm(d). It has a net weight of 22 kilos - think a bag of potatoes - and a gross packed weight for shipping of 28 kilos.
The GR3/P is made in the UK by Lincat, one of the world’s leading catering equipment manufacturers. Lincat were established in 1971 and their reputation for durable, reliable and high performance cooking equipment is still growing. They say that a manufacturer’s faith in their own products is easily recognised by the quality of the warranty they offer. Lincat provide a pretty much unrivalled 2 year parts and labour warranty; and that’s an on site warranty, not a “back to base” one. The body of the unit is manufactured from high grade 430 stainless steel, the liner, hood and fat tray are black enamelled steel, the toasting grid, which is supplied as standard, is chrome plated steel. The optional branding plate is cast aluminium.
Salamander grills radiate heat downwards, as opposed to the foods being in direct contact with the heat from below, which is the case with a griddle or hot plate. This reduces the risks of “flare-ups” which can happen when hot fat drips onto the fire or heat source. The vitreous enamelled interior and hood are durable and easy to clean. The grill shelf dimensions are 430mm x 250mm. The ergonomic handles are cool to the touch.
The extremely high temperatures generated mean that cooking and preparation times are faster, not a bad idea at service peak times, and its even heat distribution ensures perfect grilling. The interior of the grill is made of vitreous enamel for easy and quick cleaning and there are 5 grill shelf positions. A crumb tray and toasting grid are included as standard. Other optional accessories for the model include a branding plate and fat drip tray, a bench stand, a floor stand and a wall shelf, mentioned above, should you wish to wall-mount the appliance. The GR3/P salamander grill is part of Lincat’s stylish and popular Silverlink 600 range of cooking equipment.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£657.59
After tax relief£699.24
After tax relief£726.24
After tax relief£781.88
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£744.65
After tax relief£877.84
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices