|Category||Gas Salamander Grills|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5inch hose|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Powerful ceramic plaque burners
- Vitreous enamelled interior & hood for easy cleaning
- Cool to the touch handles
- Supplied with a double sided alloy branding plate & fat collection tray
- Cooks 200 slices of toast per hour, 56 x 4oz beef burgers (from frozen) per hour & 42 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour
- Dimensions: W750 x D350 x H405mm
- Grill Shelf Dimensions: 590 x 280mm
- Power: 6.5kw
- Weight: 40kg
Why should I buy the GR7/N?
Salamander grills feature rapid heat up and fiercely hot temperatures when required; they are ideal for urgent last minute operations including the caramelizing of desserts such as creme brulee, the browning of gratin dishes and melting cheeses onto tasty baguettes and hot sandwiches. Salamander grills radiate heat downwards, as opposed to the foods being in direct contact with the heat from below, which is the case with a griddle or hot plate. This lessens the chances of “flare-ups” which can occur when hot fat splashes onto the fire or heat source.
The GR7/N salamander grill from Lincat catering equipment is a natural gas grill with powerful ceramic plaque burners; these are capable of toasting 200 slices of bread per hour and cooking 42 x 8oz (225g) medium steaks per hour or 56 x 4oz (115g) burgers per hour. This appliance is part of the Silverlink 600 range from Lincat and it comes with their full 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
This unit will suit many catering operations with this level of demand for these food types: hotels, institutions, fast service outlets, takeaways, cafés and others. This a natural gas model and consequently must be connected to the mains gas supply. Mobile or outside caterers may want to consider electric or butane appliances; these too are available from Lincat. This unit requires a ½” gas hose for connection to the supply. If you need it, 1000mm and 1500mm lengths of hose are available as optional extras.
The total heat input to the unit is 6.5kW, or 22200 BTU/hr. The ignition is manual. The physical dimensions of the appliance are 405mm(h) x 750mm(w) x 350mm(d). The grill has a net weight of 33 kilos and a packed weight for delivery of 40 kilos. This is a rapid heat up, efficient free standing grill which sits neatly on the work top; a wall shelf is available as an accessory which will save precious prep space in some kitchens; it’s ideal for professional caterers where speed and quality of service are the aim. The extremely high temperatures generated mean that cooking and preparation times are faster, so it’s easier to cope even at peak periods, and the uniform heat distribution means perfect grilling results. The interior and hood of the unit are vitreous enamelled for durability and ease of cleaning. The grill shelf dimensions are 430mm x 250mm. The grill features variable heat settings, yet the ergonomic handles remain cool to the touch no matter what the temperature. There are 5 grill shelf positions.
The body of the unit is manufactured from high grade 430 stainless steel, the liner, hood and fat tray are black enamelled steel, the toasting grid, which is supplied as standard, is chrome plated steel. Also as standard is a crumb tray, the drip tray and a double sided alloy branding plate - which imprints those appealing sear marks on steaks and burgers.
Optional accessories available, as well as the wall shelf, are a bench stand and a floor stand.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£974.80
After tax relief£1,036.54
After tax relief£1,076.57
After tax relief£1,159.04
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,103.85
After tax relief£1,301.28
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices