|Cooking Surface||Hard Chrome|
|External Dimensions||300(W) x 330(H) x 600(D)|
|Dimensions||300 x 330 x 600|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Power||2 kW 13amp Plug In|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
- Attractive hard chrome plating on a 12mm thick steel base.
- Tough, easy-clean finish & even heat distribution.
- Reduced heat radiation into cooking area.
- Comfortable working & lower energy costs.
- Fully-welded plates eliminate dirt traps.
- Thermostatically controlled for consistent performance.
- Cooks 70 x 4oz beef burgers (from frozen) per hour & 36 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour.
- Dimensions: W300 x D600 x H330mm.
- Cooking Area: 262 x 405mm.
- Power: 2kw.
- Weight: 24kg.
Why should I buy the GS3/C?
The GS3/C from the UK commercial catering equipment manufacturer Lincat is an electric counter top griddle which will cook up to 70 x 4oz beef burgers per hour or 36 x 8oz medium steaks per hour. This appliance has a power rating of 2kW and it does not need to be hardwired to the electricity supply. It is therefore highly mobile and will suit many commercial businesses such as outside catering operations, mobile caterers, as well as cafés, restaurants and B&Bs; larger establishments will find it useful as supplementary capacity for peak demand or during busier periods. It is ready fitted with a 13A plug.
The attractive “mirror” chrome surface is perfect for front of house situations. The flat hard chrome plating is on a 12mm thick machined steel base and reduces heat radiation in the kitchen or cooking and serving area to give a more pleasant, more comfortable environment. It also saves on ongoing energy costs because less power is required to maintain high cooking temperatures. The appliance features rapid heat up and precise thermostatic control of temperature for consistent cooking results and energy efficiency.
This counter top griddle has overall dimensions of 330mm(h) x 300mm(w) x 600mm(d) and is manufactured to rigorous standards for additional strength and robustness; the body is stainless steel grade 430 and the chrome griddle plate is 12mm thick machined steel plate. The unit features fully welded seams, with no hidden grease traps, for quick and easy cleaning and the GS3/C griddle has a net weight of 21.2 kilos. The packed weight for delivery is 30 kilos.
The griddle can be converted to a floor standing appliance through the optional accessory of a floor stand; this also gives useful shelf storage space underneath. An optional splashguard extension is also available. The cooking area dimensions are ample at 262mm x 405mm and there is a convenient cooler holding area at the front of the griddle plate. The fat drainage hole is wide for ease of cleaning and problem free operation; the large fat collection drawer is a great idea which means fewer interruptions during cooking.
Griddles are extremely versatile and can be in use throughout the working day, from preparing many of the items for cooked breakfasts through to burgers, fish and steaks at lunch and evening service. Griddles have a single cooking surface so operation is straightforward and the surfaces can be simply wiped clean with a cloth.
The classic Silverlink Range cooking appliances - which include gas as well as electric - are now well established in catering businesses throughout the UK. They are increasingly well known for their longevity, their exceptional performance and their contemporary style; the polished high sheen finish is definitely eye catching. Lincat offer a superb 2 year on site parts and warranty on this product.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£786.91
After tax relief£836.76
After tax relief£869.07
After tax relief£935.65
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£891.09
After tax relief£1,050.47
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices