|Cooking Surface||Hard Chrome|
|External Dimensions||450(W) x 330(H) x 600(D)|
|Dimensions||450 x 330 x 600|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Power||2.7 kW 13amp Plug In|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
- Attractive hard chrome plating on a 12mm thick steel base.
- Tough, easy-clean finish & even heat distribution.
- Reduced heat radiation into cooking area for comfortable working & lower energy costs.
- Fully-welded plates eliminate dirt traps.
- Thermostatically controlled for consistent performance.
- Cooks 100 x 4oz beef burgers (from frozen) per hour & 60 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour.
- Dimensions: W450 x D600 x H330mm.
- Cooking Area: 412 x 405mm.
- Power: 2.7kw.
- Weight: 40kg.
Why should I buy the GS4/C?
If you’re looking for a compact high performance electric griddle which has been built with highest quality components to give long life and reliability, then the GS4/C from Lincat is well worth serious consideration. This neat and robust counter top appliance will cook up to 100 x 4oz beef burgers per hour or 60 x 8oz medium steaks per hour. If those volumes are typical of the level of peak demand your business requires it’s worth looking a bit closer into the features and benefits of this product.
The GS4/C has a total electrical power rating of 2.7kW. The great thing about this is that it does not need to be hardwired to the electricity supply, and the griddle is supplied with a fitted 13A plug. This unit is therefore mobile - the net weight is a shade under 30 kilos - and it is highly suitable for hospitality events, external catering operations and other mobile caterers. Many other food service businesses such as bistros, restaurants and cafés, may be attracted also; in larger premises the appliance can come into its own as supplementary capacity for peak demand during busier periods.
This counter top griddle has external dimensions of 330mm(h) x 450mm(w) x 600mm(d) and is manufactured from high grade stainless steel; the hard chrome griddle plate is 12mm thick machined steel plate. Lincat employ the latest laser technology to produce fully pressed and welded seams which look fantastic and have no dirt or grease traps where harmful bacteria can lodge. Cleaning is simple, just wipe and sanitise with a cloth.
The eye catching and mirror-like chrome surface is perfect for front of house use. You’d almost think it was made for it. The cooking area itself has dimensions of 412mm x 405mm and there is a really useful cooler holding area at the front of the griddle. The fat drainage hole is extra wide for ease of cleaning and the fat collection drawer is larger than you’d expect, which means less frequent emptying of it during cooking. The thickness of the machined steel base increases heat retention - less goes out in hot air - to give a much more comfortable environment. This is, of course, especially important in front of house situations. Less energy is wasted which helps in reducing energy costs and less power is used to maintain high cooking temperatures. A precise thermostatic control of temperature gives better, more consistent cooking results.
If a counter top unit isn’t your ideal then the griddle can be converted to a floor standing appliance through the optional pedestals and a floor stand; this also gives useful shelf storage space underneath. A splashguard extension is also available. The stylish and contemporary Silverlink Range cooking appliances from Lincat - of which this product is a part - are space saving and modular in design: they all have the same 600mm depth. Last, but by no means least, Lincat offer an excellent 2 year on site parts and warranty on all their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£922.33
After tax relief£980.76
After tax relief£1,018.63
After tax relief£1,096.66
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,044.44
After tax relief£1,231.25
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices