|Cooking Surface||Hard Chrome|
|External Dimensions||450(W) x 415(H) x 600(D)|
|Dimensions||450 x 415 x 600|
|Power||4.9 kW NA|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
- Reduced heat radiation into cooking area
- Comfortable working & lower energy costs
- Thermostatically controlled for consistent performance
- Fully-welded plates eliminate dirt traps
- Piezo ignition & flame failure device for convenient & safe operation
- Cooks 100 x 4oz beef burgers (frozen) per hour & 60 x 8oz medium steaks per hour
- Dimensions: W450 x D600 x H415mm
- Cooking Area: 412 x 405mm
- Power: 4.9kW
- Weight: 43kg
Why should I buy the GS4C/N?
The GS4C/N natural gas griddle from the leading UK commercial catering equipment manufacturer Lincat is capable of producing up to 100 x 4oz burgers per hour from frozen, or 60 x 8oz medium steaks per hour. The attractive mirror chrome surface is perfect for front of house situations. The flat hard chrome plating on a 12mm thick machined steel base reduces heat radiation to give a comfortable ambient environment for staff and customers alike. The thick machined steel base also saves on running costs: less power is required to maintain high cooking temperatures.
The unit has 2 gas burners and a total heat input of 5.4kW, or 2.7kW per burner. The unit requires a ½” hose for connection to the gas supply; gas hose, in lengths of 1000mm or 1500mm, is available as an optional extra. There is a flame failure device and this product utilises Piezo ignition with a pilot burner for stand-by operation.
The GS4C/N is part of Lincat’s popular Silverlink 600 Range of long warranty, ultra reliable cooking equipment. This counter top gas griddle has overall dimensions of 415mm(h) x 450mm(w) x 600mm(d) and is constructed with only high quality components for remarkable strength and robustness: the body is stainless steel grade 430 and the scratch resistant chrome griddle plate is 12mm thick machined steel plate. The unit has a net weight of 33 kilos and it sits firmly on non slip nitrile feet. The griddle can be converted to a floor standing appliance through the optional accessory of a floor stand; this also gives useful shelf storage space underneath. There is also an ambient pedestal available. The cooking area itself is large with dimensions of 412mm x 405mm. The splashguard surrounding the cooking surface is 2mm thick and 40 mm high; an optional splashguard extension is available as an accessory. The fat drainage hole is wide for ease of cleaning and problem free operation; the fat collection drawer is large so cooking can continue with fewer interruptions. Griddles are extremely versatile and can be in use throughout the working day, from preparing items for cooked breakfasts through to burgers, vegetable and meat kebabs, fish and beef steaks at lunch and evening service. Griddles have a single cooking surface so they are simple to operate and easy to keep clean.
Designed to deliver high outputs of delicious foods with reliability and strength built in, the GS4C/N is a rapid heat up unit with precise thermostatic control for consistent results and energy efficiency. Silverlink 600 cooking equipment is well established with catering businesses throughout the UK and are certainly building a reputation for exceptional performance, their durability and their modern style. The high sheen finish, so typical of Lincat products, is eye catching. Lincoln-based Lincat offer an excellent on site 2 year parts and warranty on this product.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,217.58
After tax relief£1,294.70
After tax relief£1,344.70
After tax relief£1,447.71
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,378.77
After tax relief£1,625.38
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices