|Cooking Surface||Machined Steel|
|External Dimensions||450(W) x 415(H) x 600(D)|
|Dimensions||450 x 415 x 600|
|Power||4.9 kW NA|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
The Lincat GS4/N is a natural gas solid thick machine steel plate which ensures even heat distribution which has excellent heat retention.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Fully-welded plates eliminate dirt traps.
- Thermostatically controlled for consistent performance.
- Robust flat machined steel surfaces
- Piezo ignition & flame failure device for convenient & safe operation.
- Cooks 100 x 4oz beef burgers (frozen) per hour & 60 x 8oz medium steaks per hour.
- Dimensions: W450 x D600 x H415mm
- Cooking Area: 412 x 405mm
- Power: 4.9kW
- Weight: 43kg
Why should I buy the GS4/N?
The Lincat GS4/N is a high output counter top natural gas griddle. The flat machined steel surface is highly versatile and is perfect for a wide variety of foodstuffs including breakfast items such as sausages and bacon rashers, burgers, chicken fillets and fish and beef steaks. To give some idea of the output of this appliance, it is capable of cooking 100 x 4oz burgers per hour from frozen, or 60 x 8oz medium steaks per hour. The griddle features rapid heat up from cold, and precise thermostatic control for fast cooking with consistent results. There are two gas burners with a total heat input to the appliance of 5.4kW, or 2.7kw per burner. It requires connection to the gas supply through a ½” hose. 1000mm and 1500mm lengths of hose are available as optional extras. The unit features Piezo ignition and a pilot burner for stand by use.
UK manufacturer Lincat have been providing high quality commercial cooking equipment to the catering industry for 45 years and offer an unrivalled 2 year on site parts and labour warranty on this product.
This counter top unit has a net weight of 33 kilos, and a gross packed weight for delivery of 43 kilos. The external dimensions of the product are 415mm(h) x 450mm(w) x 600mm(d). Considering its high capacity output and at only 600mm in depth, the griddle takes up a surprisingly small amount of precious space in the commercial kitchen. The GS4/N griddle is part of Lincat’s Silverlink 600 series of high quality, reliable and long lasting cooking equipment. All products in this range, fryers, induction hobs, oven ranges, chargrills, boiling tops and others, have the same uniform depth so developing a stylish, contemporary and modular commercial kitchen has never been easier. Silverlink 600 models have a fully welded construction in high grade stainless steel with no seams or traps where grime and bacteria can accumulate. The high sheen finish is eye catching and easy to keep clean.
The griddle plate itself is fabricated from 12mm thick machined steel for long life and even heat distribution throughout the cooking area. The thickness of the steel plate also ensures increased heat retention, which means quicker, more efficient cooking and savings on running costs. The cooking area, excluding the drainage channel, is 412mm x 405mm. The fat drainage hole is wide and the fat collection drawer is sensibly large for reduced interruptions during cooking.
Operation of the appliance is simple and the control knobs are robustly made, highly visual and give precise fingertip control.
Optional accessories available with this product include a splashback extension and various pedestals and floor stands which will convert this counter top unit into a free standing one with ambient storage room beneath. The Lincat GS4/N is a robust and reliable high capacity griddle which will give excellent service for many years.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£655.15
After tax relief£696.65
After tax relief£723.55
After tax relief£778.98
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£741.88
After tax relief£874.58
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices