|Cooking Surface||Machined Steel|
|Area||562(W) x 405(D)mm|
|External Material||12mm thick machined steel plate|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Output||130 burgers/hr, 110 steaks/hr|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
- Stainless steel construction
- Thermostatically controlled for consistent performance
- Independently controlled dual heat zones for increased flexibility
- Fully-welded plates eliminate dirt traps
- Solid 12mm thick machined steel plate ensures even heat distribution & excellent heat retention
- Cooks 130 x 4oz beef burgers (from frozen) per hour & 110 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour
- Dimensions: 330(H) x 600(W) x 600(D)mm
- Cooking area: 562(W) x 405(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 4kW, Hardwired
- Weight: 50 KG
Why should I buy the GS6/T?
The GS6/T machined steel plate griddle is an electric counter top unit with a smooth cooking surface. It features a dual cooking zone with independent temperature control, giving chef extra cooking flexibility; also, during quieter periods of service the whole unit doesn’t need to be in operation for considerable savings on energy costs. It is capable of cooking 130 x 4oz beef burgers from frozen per hour and 110 x 8oz medium steaks per hour. The manufacturer is UK-based Lincat who specialise in high quality commercial catering equipment. The total power rating of the appliance is 4kW and it must therefore be hard wired to the mains electricity supply. The GS6/T is ideal for busy catering establishments, takeaways, street food outlets, high volume pubs, canteens, restaurants and hotels.
Constructed from high quality grade 430 stainless steel, the unit is robust and durable and will stand up to rigorous use in the busiest kitchens; it is built to last. The cooking surface has an area of 562mm x 405mm, excluding the fat drainage channel, and is a solid 12mm thick machined steel plate; this means that even heat distribution is achieved for consistency in cooking results; also the thickness of the steel plate gives superior heat retention for lower and efficient energy use.
This product is part of Lincat’s classic Silverlink 600 range and carries their excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty. The griddle has external dimensions of 330mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 600mm(d) and has a packed weight for shipping of 50 kilos; the net weight is 38.45 kilos. The 600mm depth of the unit is uniform throughout the Silverlink range - which includes boiling tops, bains marie, grills, induction hobs, oven ranges and much more - and this modular design makes optimum use of valuable space within the commercial kitchen. The popular Silverlink range includes gas cooking equipment as well as electric.
The appliance is thermostatically controlled for accurate temperature regulation; the ergonomic control knobs are located at the front of the unit and are robust and easy to grip. There is a large fat collection drawer to reduce interruptions to cooking, and this drawer is removable which, again, makes for easy cleaning. A channel for the drainage of grease etc keeps surfaces fat-free. The machine sits sturdily on nitrile feet for extra stability and safety.
Lincat’s attention to detail is seen in the fully welded construction which eliminates grease and dirt traps - maintaining hygiene and cleanliness is made so much quicker and easier. The integrated splashguard surrounding the unit is 2mm thick and 40mm high and made from stainless steel. A splashback extension is also available as an added extra. Other optional accessories for the product include a stainless steel stand, and pedestals which can be ambient or heated and supplied with or without doors. These will convert this counter top appliance into a free standing one.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£520.95
After tax relief£553.95
After tax relief£575.34
After tax relief£619.41
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£589.92
After tax relief£695.43
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices