|Cooking Surface||Machined Steel|
|Grill Surface||Flat and Ribbed|
|Area||562(W) x 405(D)mm|
|External Material||12mm thick machined steel plate|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Output||130 burgers/hr, 110 steaks/hr|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
The Lincat GS6/TR half ribbed griddle is a counter top electric griddle which has a smooth machined cooking surface where half is ribbed. A griddle that is capable of producing 130 x 4oz burgers from frozen per hour and 110 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Stainless steel construction
- Solid 12mm thick machined steel plate ensures even heat distribution & excellent heat retention
- Thermostatically controlled for consistent performance
- Independently controlled dual heat zones for increased flexibility
- Fully-welded plates eliminate dirt traps
- Cooks 130 x 4oz beef burgers (from frozen) per hour & 110 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour
- Ribbed surface gives food an attractive branded appearance
- Dimensions: 330(H) x 600(W) x 600(D)mm
- Cooking area: 562(W) x 405(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 4kW, Hardwired
- Weight: 50 KG
Why should I buy the GS6/TR?
So, having thought about a new electric griddle for your catering business, the next question is: which model do you choose? The number of different products available can, at first glance, be bewildering. We need to narrow it down. If you’re looking for a counter top unit with independently controlled dual cooking zones - half flat surface and half ribbed - then the GS6/TR from Lincat may be for you. If the peak demand you need to service is factored in and it’s around 130 x 4oz beef burgers from frozen per hour, or put another way, 110 x 8oz medium steaks per hour then the GS6/TR is a definite possible! Let’s have a closer look.
This appliance is made in the UK by the highly respected commercial catering equipment manufacturer Lincat. Based in Lincoln, Lincat have been in business since 1971 and specialise in high quality units that are robust, reliable and designed for a long working life in the busy, often hectic, kitchens of today.
One of the first things to check is the power rating. This unit is not plug-in. The total electrical power is 4kW and it must therefore be hard wired to the mains electricity supply. The cooking surface has a total area of 562mm x 405mm, excluding the fat drainage channel, and is a solid 12mm thick machined steel plate; this means that heat is evenly distributed throughout the cooking surface. The ribbed area gives foods those attractive and mouth watering branded scorch marks. Also the thickness of the steel plate brings excellent heat retention for reduced energy use and greater consistency in cooking results. The dual cooking zones and independent temperature control brings a lot more flexibility, and the whole unit doesn’t need to be powered up in less busy periods for substantial savings on running costs.
The fully welded construction eradicates dirt traps for easy cleaning. The integral splashguard surrounding the unit is 2mm thick and 40mm high and is also made from stainless steel. A splashback extension is available as an option. This counter top unit sits solidly on nitrile feet for extra stability and safety; optional accessories to the product include a stainless steel stand, and various pedestals which will convert the GS6/TR into a free standing appliance.
This griddle is part of Lincat’s classic Silverlink 600 range and carries their excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty. The griddle has external dimensions of 330mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 600mm(d) and has a packed weight for shipping of 50 kilos; the net weight is 38.45 kilos. The 600mm depth of the unit is uniform throughout the Silverlink range - which includes boiling tops, bains marie, grills, induction hobs, oven ranges and much more - and this modular design makes optimum use of valuable space within the commercial kitchen. The Silverlink range includes gas cooking equipment as well as electric.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£561.21
After tax relief£596.76
After tax relief£619.80
After tax relief£667.28
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£635.51
After tax relief£749.17
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices