|Cooking Surface||Machined Steel|
|External Dimensions||600(W) x 330(H) x 600(D)|
|Dimensions||600 x 330 x 600|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Power||4.5 kW Hardwired|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
- Solid 12mm thick machined steel plate.
- Even heat distribution & excellent heat retention.
- Thermostatically controlled for consistent performance.
- Fully-welded plates eliminate dirt traps.
- Cooks 140 x 4oz beef burgers from frozen per hour.
- Cooks 130 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour.
- Dimensions: W600 x D600 x H330mm.
- Cooking Area: 562 x 405mm.
- Power: 4.5kw.
- Weight: 50kg.
Why should I buy the GS65?
This versatile and high performance electric griddle features a 12mm thick machined steel cooking surface which is capable of cooking 140 x 4oz beef burgers from frozen per hour, or 130 x 8oz medium steaks per hour. This robust, solid and reliable unit is ideal for catering establishments with that level of peak throughput; these will include takeaways, hotels, restaurants, canteens and institutions, hospitality suites and high turnover fast service street food outlets. The GS65 is manufactured in the UK by Lincat commercial catering equipment and is part of the increasingly popular Silverlink Range. Lincat are becoming very well known throughout the globe for their tough, durable cooking equipment which at the same time possess a contemporary style. In today’s busy kitchens, chefs also relate to their straightforward operation and rugged nature.
This counter top unit has external dimensions of 450mm(height) x 900mm(width) x 737mm(depth). The flat cooking surface has an area of 562mm x 405mm - which is exclusive of the fat drainage channel. It is a solidly built unit and it has a net weight of 38.45 kilos; when packed for delivery the weight is 50 kilos. The total electrical power rating is 4.5kW and the griddle must be hardwired to the electricity supply. The cooking surface of this griddle is a 12mm thick machined steel plate. The sheer thickness of the griddle means better heat retention for quicker cooking and and greater energy efficiency.
The rapid heat up from cold and good heat distribution throughout the cooking surface give consistent cooking results and savings on energy costs. There is a very useful cooler holding area at the front of the appliance. The model is simple to operate with a robust and distinctive ergonomic control knob which give precise temperature management and thermostatic control. It’s also easy to keep clean with a high sheen finish to the 430 grade stainless steel body. As always with Lincat, hygiene is an important consideration and the fully welded plates mean there are no grease or dirt traps. Cleanliness and hygiene maintenance is quick and easy.
Various pedestals and stands are available to convert this counter top unit into a free standing one. Also a splashback extension is optional. This appliance is representative of Lincat’s excellent Silverlink range of cooking equipment: superbly built and utterly reliable; high performance and value for money. The range includes boiling tops, induction hobs, grills, bains marie, oven ranges, fryers and more. Lincat offer an excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty on this product.
Lincat GS65 Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£483.13
After tax relief£513.73
After tax relief£533.57
After tax relief£574.44
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£547.09
After tax relief£644.94
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices