|Cooking Surface||Hard Chrome|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
- Attractive chrome plating on a 12mm steel base.
- Tough, easy-clean finish & even heat distribution.
- Reduced heat radiation into cooking area for comfortable working & lower energy costs.
- Fully-welded plates eliminate dirt traps.
- Thermostatically controlled for consistent performance.
- Cooks 100 x 4oz beef burgers (from frozen) per hour & 80 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour.
- Dimensions: W600 x D600 x H330mm.
- Cooking Area: 562 x 405mm.
- Power: 3kw.
- Weight: 50kg.
Why should I buy the GS6/C?
The GS6/C electric counter top griddle features an attractive mirror chrome cooking surface that is ideal for front of house locations. Not only does it look good, but heat retention within the appliance is excellent too, which means that the surrounding area is more comfortable for staff and customers alike. More heat stays where it should - on the cooking surface - and doesn’t end up as hot air. This appliance has a power rating of 3kW and it is fitted with a 13A plug. There is no need for it to be hardwired to the electricity supply. This will suit many catering businesses such as outside catering operations, hospitality function teams and mobile caterers as well as cafés, restaurants and hotels where it may find an important role in supplying supplementary output in times of peak demand. This product is capable of producing up to 100 x 4oz beef burgers per hour or 80 x 8oz medium steaks per hour.
The GS6/C is made by the successful UK manufacturer Lincat. Lincat are based in Lincoln and they have been in business since 1971. The company prides itself on the quality of their catering equipment and offer a pretty much unbeatable 2 year parts and labour warranty on all their products. This is an on site warranty and has been in place since 2013. Lincat use only high quality components in manufacture and high grade stainless steel. This brings unrivalled strength and durability to the appliances and this, coupled with their reliability and modern style, has made Lincat a familiar name to the busiest commercial kitchens of hotels and pub chains across the country.
The flat hard chrome plate of the cooking surface is on a 12mm thick machined steel base which has excellent heat distribution properties for consistency in results. The thermostatic control of temperature is precise and aids energy efficiency. The griddle is simple to operate and the single control knob is ergonomic, robust and clearly marked. The integral splashguard is 40mm high, and a splashguard extension is available as an option. The cooking area is comfortably sized with dimensions of 562mm x 405mm and there’s a handy cooler area at the front of the griddle plate for holding food. The fat drainage hole is wide for easy cleaning; the large fat collection drawer is useful and means fewer breaks during cooking.
This counter top griddle has overall dimensions of 330mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 600mm(d) and is manufactured to Lincat’s rigorous standards. The unit has fully welded seams, with no hidden dirt traps; cleaning is quick and easy with a damp cloth. The GS6/C griddle has a net weight of 38.45 kilos. The packed weight for delivery is 50 kilos. The griddle can be converted to a floor standing appliance through the various pedestals and stands available as optional accessories.
This appliance is part of Lincat’s Silverlink Range of cooking appliances which all have a uniform depth of 600mm for saving precious space and the modular design of contemporary kitchens.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,062.64
After tax relief£1,129.94
After tax relief£1,173.58
After tax relief£1,263.48
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,203.32
After tax relief£1,418.55
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices