|Cooking Surface||Hard Chrome|
|External Dimensions||600(W) x 330(H) x 600(D)|
|Dimensions||600 x 330 x 600|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Power||4 kW Hardwired|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
- Attractive hard chrome plating
- 12mm thick steel base
- Tough, easy-clean finish & even heat distribution.
- Reduced heat radiation into cooking area
- Comfortable working & lower energy costs.
- Fully-welded plates eliminate dirt traps.
- Independently controlled dual heat zones for increased flexibility.
- Cooks 130 x 4oz beef burgers (from frozen) per hour & 100 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour.
- Thermostatically controlled for consistent performance.
- Dimensions: W600 x D600 x H330mm.
- Cooking Area: 562 x 405mm.
- Power: 4kw.
- Weight: 50kg.
Why should I buy the GS6/T?
The GS6C/T hard chrome plate griddle is an electric counter top unit with a 12mm thick stainless steel cooking surface which will typically cook 130 x 4oz beef burgers from frozen per hour and 100 x 8oz medium steaks per hour. It features an impressive dual cooking zone with independent temperature control, giving versatility and extra cooking flexibility; plus, with dual zones, the whole unit doesn’t need to be in operation in quieter periods helping with major savings on energy and running costs. The mirror like chrome finish is very attractive and is perfect for using in front of house locations or at hospitality venues such as conference suites, sports stadiums etc. The GS6C/T will also be ideal for takeaways and street food outlets, food pubs, canteens, restaurants and hotels. The product is manufactured by UK-based Lincat who are specialists in high quality commercial catering equipment. The total power rating of the appliance is 4kW and it must therefore be hard wired to the mains electricity supply.
This appliance is part of Lincat’s popular Silverlink 600 Range and carries their 2 year on site parts and labour warranty. The griddle has external dimensions of 330mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 600mm(d) and has a packed weight for shipping of 50 kilos; the net weight is 38.45 kilos. The 600mm depth of the unit is common to all products in the Silverlink stable - which includes the full range of commercial catering equipment: this includes boiling tops, fryers, bains marie, grills, induction hobs and oven ranges. This modular design makes optimum use of the available space within the commercial kitchen and means individual businesses can add, easily and without disruption, to their range over time.
The unit is tough and durable and will stand up to rigorous use in today’s busy kitchens; it is constructed from high quality grade 430 stainless steel and is built to last. The cooking surface has an area of 562mm x 405mm. The solid 12mm thick machined steel base means that heat distribution is even throughout for consistent cooking results; also the thickness of the steel gives superior heat retention to aid energy efficiency. The appliance is thermostatically controlled for accurate temperature management; the control knobs are located at the front of the unit and are distinctive and easy to grip. The machine sits on nitrile feet for extra stability and safety.The fully welded construction eliminates grease and dirt traps entirely - keeping the unit clean is made so much quicker and easier. The integral splashguard surrounding the unit is 2mm thick and 40mm high and made from stainless steel. A splashback extension is available as an option. Accessories for this appliance include various pedestals and a stand which will convert this counter top appliance into a free standing one. There is a large fat collection drawer which is removable and a channel for the drainage of grease etc keeps surfaces fat-free.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,156.58
After tax relief£1,229.84
After tax relief£1,277.33
After tax relief£1,375.18
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,309.70
After tax relief£1,543.95
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices