|Cooking Surface||Machined Steel|
|External Dimensions||750(W) x 415(H) x 600(D)|
|Dimensions||750 x 415 x 600|
|Power||7 kW NA|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
The Lincat GS7/N has a solid thick machined steel plate ensures even heat distribution along with excellent heat retention.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Fully-welded plates eliminate dirt traps
- Thermostatically controlled for consistent performance
- Piezo ignition & flame failure device for convenient & safe operation
- Cooks 180 x 4oz beef burgers (from frozen) per hour & 140 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour
- Dimensions: W750 x D600 x H415mm
- Cooking Area: 712 x 405mm
- Power: Natural - 7kW
- Weight: 67kg
Why should I buy the GS7N?
The Lincat GS7N Machined Steel Plate Griddle is a counter top natural gas griddle with a smooth machined cooking surface capable of producing 180 x 4oz burgers from frozen per hour and 140 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour.
The power output is 7kW and the appliance requires ½” gas hose, which is available as an option. The GS7N is ideal for busy catering establishments, high volume pubs, restaurants and hotels.
This product is part of Lincat’s exceptional Silverlink 600 range and carries their 2 year parts and labour warranty. It is available at a great price here on Catering Appliance Superstore.
The Lincat GS7N Griddle has external dimensions of 415(H) x 750(W) x 600(D)mm and has a net weight of 67 kilos. The 600mm depth of the unit is uniform throughout the Silverlink range for tremendous compatibility of different appliances, making the best use of available space within your kitchen layout. The stylish Silverlink range includes electric cooking equipment as well as gas.
Manufactured from high quality grade stainless steel, the GS7N is designed to last. The cooking surface has an area of 712 x 405mm and is a solid 12mm thick machined steel plate; this means that even heat distribution throughout is guaranteed and it gives unrivalled heat retention for consistently good results and, importantly, efficiency in energy costs.
The GS7N features piezo ignition and it also has a flame failure device. The appliance is, as you would expect, thermostatically controlled and actually has dual heat zones, which can be heated independently of each other for greater cooking flexibility and, again, energy economy in less busy periods.
Lincat’s renowned attention to detail is also seen in the fully welded construction which eliminates grease and dirt traps - maintaining best practice levels of hygiene and cleanliness is made so much quicker and easier. The integral splashguard surrounding the cooking surface is 2mm thick and 40mm high and made from stainless steel. There is a removable fat collection drawer which again makes for easy cleaning, and a channel for the drainage of grease etc keeps surfaces fat-free. The machine sits sturdily on nitrile feet for extra stability and safety.
There are a number of options available including a propane gas version; also cooking surfaces of half-ribbed steel or chrome plated. A griddle splashback is also available.
In the same price range is the Parry PGG7N natural gas griddle. This counter top machine is also manufactured from stainless steel and has dimensions of 355(H) x 750(W) x 700(D)mm; it weighs 58 kilos. The PGG7N also requires ½” gas hose for connection to the supply.
The output power is the same at 7kW and is thermostatically controlled. This unit features press button ignition.
“Polished plates” ensure good heat distribution and retention and there is a removable fat drainage drawer.
The price of the Parry PGG7N is a little lower but the appliance carries only a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£969.92
After tax relief£1,031.35
After tax relief£1,071.18
After tax relief£1,153.24
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,098.32
After tax relief£1,294.77
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices