|Cooking Surface||Machined Steel|
|Grill Surface||Flat and Ribbed|
|External Dimensions||750(W) x 330(H) x 600(D)|
|Dimensions||750 x 330 x 600|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Power||6 kW Hardwired|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
- Half-ribbed - Dual Zone
- Solid 12mm thick machined steel plate ensures even heat distribution & excellent heat retention.
- Independently controlled dual heat zones for increased flexibility.
- Thermostatically controlled for consistent heat
- Fully-welded plates eliminate dirt traps.
- Cooks 190 x 4oz beef burgers (from frozen) per hour & 140 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour.
- Ribbed surface gives food an attractive branded appearance.
- Dimensions: W750 x D600 x H330mm.
- Cooking Area: 712 x 405mm.
- Power: 6kw.
- Weight: 61kg.
Why should I buy the GS7/R?
The counter top GS7/R is a commercial electric griddle with a half flat and half ribbed cooking surface; it will cook up to 190 x 4oz burgers per hour from frozen, or 140 x 8oz medium steaks per hour. The ribbed surface imparts the delicious looking scorch marks on griddled foods. This model will suit hospitality venues and conference suites. The griddle will also be a big asset for takeaway outlets and busy street food retailers, as well as canteens, hotels, restaurants and gastro pubs. The unit must be hard wired to the mains electricity supply - which should be done by a qualified electrician - and the total electrical power rating is 6kW.
One of the major features of this appliance is independently controlled dual cooking zones. Independent temperature control has a number of benefits: the unit as a whole doesn’t need to be in operation during slacker moments so savings can be made on electricity costs; if this was looked at over say, a 12 month period, then these savings are likely to be substantial. Also, dual zones bring an amount of flexibility so that each zone can be held at a different temperature, depending on the type of foods being cooked. Temperatures are controlled thermostatically for greater accuracy and consistency in results. The cooking surface has an area of 712mm x 405mm. The griddle has a tough robust construction and is designed to withstand the knocks of busy commercial kitchens; it is fabricated from high grade 430 stainless steel and is built to Lincat’s demanding standards. The solid 12mm thick machined steel base means heat distribution is even throughout the cooking area; also the thickness of the steel gives much better heat retention to aid energy efficiency. The griddle has external dimensions of 330mm(h) x 750mm(w) x 600mm(d) and has a packed weight for shipping of 61 kilos; the net weight is 45.7 kilos. This appliance is part of Lincat’s popular Silverlink 600 Range, which all have the same depth of 600mm for a neat modular kitchen layout. The GS7/R carries Lincat’s excellent 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
The robust, distinctive control knobs are located at the front of the unit so no one needs to reach over sizzling sausages or steaks to adjust temperatures. The appliance is fitted with nitrile feet for greater stability on the worktop. Grease traps and raised seams are a thing of the past because of the fully welded construction, so keeping the unit clean and hygenic is quick and easy: just wipe with a damp sanitised cloth. The integral splashguard surrounding the unit is 2mm thick and 40mm high and made from stainless steel. A splashback extension is available as an option. Other accessories can convert this counter top appliance into a free standing one. There is a large, removable fat collection drawer, which means fewer interruptions to cooking - and a channel for the drainage of oils and fats.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£625.87
After tax relief£665.51
After tax relief£691.21
After tax relief£744.16
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£708.73
After tax relief£835.49
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices