|Cooking Surface||Hard Chrome|
|External Dimensions||750(W) x 330(H) x 600(D)|
|Dimensions||750 x 330 x 600|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed be a qualified electrician|
|Power||6 kW Hardwired|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
- Attractive hard chrome plating on a 12mm thick steel base
- Tough, easy-clean finish & even heat distribution.
- Reduced heat radiation into cooking area for comfortable working & lower energy costs.
- Fully-welded plates eliminate dirt traps.
- Independently controlled dual heat zones for increased flexibility.
- Cooks 190 x 4oz beef burgers (from frozen) per hour & 140 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour.
- Thermostatically controlled for consistent performance.
- Dimensions: W750 x D600 x H330mm.
- Cooking Area: 712 x 405mm.
- Power: 6kw.
- Weight: 61kg.
Why should I buy the GS7/C?
Commercial catering businesses with a high level of demand for delicious griddled foods such as burgers, beef steaks, chicken fillets, cooked breakfast items and fish steaks could do no better than considering this robust, powerful unit from Lincat, the leading UK manufacturer of catering equipment. The GS7/C is an electric counter top griddle which will cook up to 190 x 4oz burgers per hour from frozen, or 140 x 8oz medium steaks per hour. This appliance features a hard chrome plate cooking surface with a 12mm thick machined stainless steel base.
The highly attractive mirror like chrome finish is ideal for front of house situations, and this would include hospitality venues, large function and conference suites. The griddle will also be a big asset for takeaway outlets and busy street food retailers, as well as canteens, hotels, restaurants and gastro pubs. The unit must be hard wired to the mains electricity supply - a qualified electrician should do this - and the total electrical power rating is 6kW.
One of the key features of this appliance is dual cooking zones, each zone being controlled independently. Independent temperature control brings several benefits: first, the whole unit doesn’t need to be powered up during less busy periods so savings can be made on electric running costs; over a length of time these savings can be considerable. Secondly, dual zones bring a degree of flexibility not available before so that zones can be held at different temperatures depending on the type of foods being cooked. Temperatures are controlled thermostatically for greater precision and consistency in results. The total cooking surface has an area of 712mm x 405mm. The griddle has a tough rugged construction and is designed to withstand the rigours of busy modern kitchens; it is fabricated from grade 430 stainless steel and is built to exacting standards. The solid 12mm thick machined steel base brings even heat distribution throughout the cooking area; also the thickness of the steel gives greater heat retention to help with energy efficiency.
The ergonomic control knobs are situated at the front of the unit so there’s no need to be reaching over sizzling steaks to adjust temperatures. The appliance is fitted with nitrile feet for greater stability.The fully welded construction eradicates grease traps, so keeping the unit clean and hygenic is quick and straightforward: just wipe with a sanitised cloth. The integral splashguard surrounding the unit is 2mm thick and 40mm high and made from stainless steel. A splashback extension is available as an option. Other accessories can convert this counter top appliance into a free standing one. There is a removable fat collection drawer and a channel for the drainage of grease
This appliance is part of Lincat’s acclaimed Silverlink 600 Range products and it carries a 2 year parts and labour warranty. The griddle has external dimensions of 330mm(h) x 750mm(w) x 600mm(d) and has a packed weight for shipping of 61 kilos; the net weight is 45.7 kilos.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,274.92
After tax relief£1,355.67
After tax relief£1,408.02
After tax relief£1,515.89
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,443.71
After tax relief£1,701.93
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices