|Cooking Surface||Hard Chrome|
|External Dimensions||750(W) x 415(H) x 600(D)|
|Dimensions||750 x 415 x 600|
|Power||7 kW NA|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
- Attractive hard chrome plating on a 12mm thick steel base
- Tough, easy-clean finish & even heat distribution
- Reduced heat radiation into cooking area
- Fully-welded plates eliminate dirt traps
- Comfortable working & lower energy costs
- Piezo ignition & flame failure device for convenient & safe operation
- Cooks 180 x 4oz beef burgers (frozen) per hour & 140 x 8oz medium steaks per hour
- Thermostatically controlled for consistent performance
- Dimensions: W750 x D600 x H415mm
- Cooking Area: 712 x 405mm
- Power: 7kW
- Weight: 67kg
Why should I buy the GS7C/N?
Catering businesses with a high demand from customers for griddled foods, that is perhaps mostly in a front of house or open kitchen situation, may well want to consider this attractive, high performance counter top unit from Lincat, one of the top UK manufacturers of commercial catering equipment since 1971. The GS7C/N is a natural gas griddle which will cook up to 180 x 115g beef burgers per hour from frozen, or 140 x 225g medium steaks per hour. This appliance is part of Lincat’s classic Silverlink 600 Range of catering equipment and it carries their excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty. The griddle has external dimensions of 415mm(h) x 750mm(w) x 600mm(d) and has a packed weight for delivery of 67 kilos; the net weight is 55 kilos.
This high quality appliance features a mirror like hard chrome surface which has independently controlled dual cooking zones. This very attractive mirror chrome finish is ideal for front of house areas, and this includes hospitality venues, functions and conference suites. The griddle will also be ideal for takeaway outlets and busy street food retailers with this level of peak demand, as well as institutions, gastro pubs, works canteens, hotels and restaurants. Griddles can of course be in action at all times of the day, cooking foods such as cooked breakfast items, black puddings, sausages etc, through to burgers, fish steaks, vegetable and meat kebabs, beef steaks and chicken fillets. The hard chrome finish is scratch resistant.
The second key feature of this appliance is dual cooking zones, each zone being controlled independently. Independent temperature control brings several benefits: first, the whole unit doesn’t need to be powered up during less busy periods so savings can be made on gas bills; over a length of time these savings will not be inconsiderable. Also, dual zones bring a degree of flexibility not available before so that zones can be held at different temperatures depending on the type of foods being cooked. Temperatures are controlled thermostatically for greater accuracy and consistency in results. The control knobs are robust and are situated at the front of the unit so you don’t need to reach over hot sizzling burgers or steaks to adjust temperatures. There is a removable fat collection drawer and a channel for the drainage of fats and grease.
The total heat input to the unit is 7.5kW, or 25590 BTU/hr. There are 4 burners in total, each with 1.875kW of power. The griddle obviously needs to be connected to the gas supply, and this requires ½” gas hose. 1000mm and 1500mm lengths of hose are available as optional extras.
The cooking surface has an area of 712mm x 405mm. The griddle has a tough rugged construction and is designed to outlast the knocks and bangs busy modern kitchens; it is fabricated from grade 430 stainless steel. The solid 12mm thick machined steel base brings an even heat distribution throughout the cooking area; also the thickness of the steel gives greater heat retention to help with energy efficiency.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,823.93
After tax relief£1,939.46
After tax relief£2,014.35
After tax relief£2,168.67
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,065.40
After tax relief£2,434.82
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices