|Category||Pedestals For Countertop Fryers... Heated|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Designed to support silverlink 600 countertop units
- Adjustable shelf provides flexibility
- Adjustable for perfect alignment on uneven floors
- Heated model featuring thermostatic control
- Ideal as plate warmer
- Doors are designed to fit left or right handed for flexibility in kitchen planning
- Dimensions: 650-670(H) x 300(W) x 600(D)mm
- Shelf size: 250(W) x 530(D)mm
- Net weight: 17 KG
- Gross weight: 22 KG
Why should I buy the HC3?
The HC3 is a heated open top pedestal which will support a counter top appliance from Lincat’s Silverlink 600 range of commercial catering equipment. The power rating is 250W and it is plug in; a 13A plug is fitted. This unit is ideal as a plate warmer. An adjustable stainless steel shelf is supplied as standard; the shelf size is 250mm x 530mm and there are 3 possible shelf positions. An additional shelf is available as an optional accessory.
The pedestal is thermostatically controlled with a maximum temperature of 70°C and there is an on/off switch. The door opens to 90 degrees and is designed to fit left or right handed; this brings extra flexibility when planning the kitchen layout.
The dimensions of the HC3 are 650-670mm(h) x 300mm(w) x 600mm(d). Counter top appliances which this pedestal will support are all themselves 300mm wide, obviously enough; these include machined steel and chrome griddles, boiling tops, worktops, pasta boilers, single tank fryers and wet and dry heat bains marie. This pedestal is not suitable for gas appliances. The 2 units - the pedestal and the counter top - are securely attached using the fixing screws supplied.
The product has a net weight of 17 kilograms and a packed weight for shipping of 22 kilograms.
The unit features adjustable feet which provide extra stability where kitchen floors are uneven or irregular. When the feet are fully extended the height of the unit is 670mm.
Lincat offer a wide range of ambient and heated pedestals and stands which support Silverlink counter top appliances with widths from 300mm to 750mm. All Silverlink 600 models have a uniform depth of 600mm. This product carries the full 2 year parts and labour warranty from Lincat.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£290.36
After tax relief£308.76
After tax relief£320.68
After tax relief£345.25
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£328.81
After tax relief£387.62
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices