|Category||Pedestals For Countertop Fryers... Heated|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Designed to support Silverlink 600 countertop units
- Adjustable shelf provides flexibility
- Adjustable for perfect alignment on uneven floors
- Heated model featuring thermostatic control
- Ideal as a plate warmer
- Doors are designed to fit left or right handed for flexibility in kitchen planning
- Dimensions: 650-670(H) x 600(W) x 600(D)mm
- Shelf size: 550(W) x 530(D)mm
- Net weight: 25 KG
- Gross weight: 31 KG
Why should I buy the HC6?
Heated pedestals with doors are ideal for use as plate and crockery warmers in catering kitchens. The HC6 pedestal from Lincat also acts as a support for electric counter top units such as griddles and boiling tops. The two units suite together seamlessly to form a new free standing appliance. The HC6 is constructed from heavy gauge stainless steel with fully welded joints and a highly polished finish; it provides a robust and stable base for 600mm wide counter top models from the Silverlink 600 range of catering equipment. These include: wet and dry heat bains marie, chargrills, salamander grills, twin tank pasta boilers, boiling tops, single and twin tank fryers, worktops and machined steel, hard chrome and fully ribbed griddles. This pedestal is not suitable for the support of gas appliances.
The pedestal and the counter top unit are secured firmly together - solidly and without gaps. The result is a highly practical kitchen installation that is also aesthetically attractive. Pedestals and stands that support counter top units can be used in series with other floor standing appliances such as oven ranges to create stylish and functional cooking lines.
There’s an extensive range of heated and ambient pedestals and stands of different sizes and specifications, all of which support Silverlink counter top appliances. All Silverlink 600 models have the same depth of 600mm for a modular, and modern, kitchen layout. This pedestal carries Lincat’s 2 year parts and labour warranty; since 2013 this enviable on site warranty is offered on all Lincat cooking equipment.
The external measurements of the HC6 are 650-670mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 600mm(d). The pedestal has height adjustable feet for smooth alignment on uneven kitchen flooring; if the feet are fully adjusted, then the height of the unit becomes 670mm. The net weight of the pedestal is 25 kilos. The side hinged doors open to 90 degrees. An adjustable stainless steel shelf is supplied as standard; the shelf size is 530mm x 530mm and there are 3 possible shelf positions. An additional shelf is available as an optional accessory. The power rating is 0.5kW and a 13A moulded plug and lead is fitted. The pedestal, perfect as a crockery warmer, operates outside the range for holding foods. It is thermostatically controlled up to 70°C and there is an on/off switch.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£314.77
After tax relief£334.70
After tax relief£347.63
After tax relief£374.26
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£356.44
After tax relief£420.19
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices