|Category||Pedestals For Countertop Fryers... Heated|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Designed to support Silverlink 600 countertop units
- Adjustable shelf provides flexibility
- Adjustable for perfect alignment on uneven floors
- Heated model featuring thermostatic control
- Ideal as a plate warmer
- Doors are designed to fit left or right handed for flexibility in kitchen planning
- Dimensions: 650-670(H) x 750(W) x 600(D)mm
- Shelf size: 700(W) x 530(D)mm
- Net weight: 30 KG
- Gross weight: 36 KG
Why should I buy the HC7?
The HC7 pedestal from Lincat catering equipment - a heated pedestal with doors - is perfect for use as a plate and general crockery warmer in commercial kitchens. Just as importantly, it acts as a support for electric counter top units such as griddles and boiling tops to form an integrated free standing appliance. The HC7 is manufactured from heavy gauge 430 stainless steel with fully welded joints and a highly polished finish; it provides a stable and hard wearing base for 750mm wide counter top models from the Silverlink 600 range of catering equipment. This pedestal carries Lincat’s 2 year parts and labour warranty; since 2013 this excellent on site warranty has been offered on all Lincat cooking equipment.
The counter top units which can be supported by this pedestal include wet and dry heat bains marie, 4 plate boiling tops and also machined steel surface, hard chrome and half ribbed griddles. Gas appliances are not suitable for this type of pedestal.
The pedestal and the counter top unit are securely attached together. The product of this is a stylish and contemporary kitchen installation that is also highly functional. Pedestals and stands that support counter top units can create attractive and practical cooking lines in commercial kitchens, by being linked to other floor standing appliances such as oven ranges.
The overall measurements of the HC7 are 650-670mm(h) x 750mm(w) x 600mm(d). The pedestal has height adjustable feet for perfect alignment even on irregular kitchen floors; if the feet are fully adjusted, then the height of the unit becomes 670mm. The net weight of the pedestal is a substantial 30 kilos, with a packed weight for delivery of 36 kilos. The side hinged doors are stainless steel and have 90 degree opening. An adjustable stainless steel shelf is supplied as standard; the shelf size is 700mm x 530mm and there are 3 possible shelf positions. An additional shelf is available as an optional accessory. The power rating is 0.5kW and a 13A moulded plug and lead is supplied to fit a standard socket. It is thermostatically controlled up to 70°C and there is an on/off switch. The pedestal is not designed for holding foods prior to service.
An extensive range of heated and ambient pedestals and stands is available from Lincat - all of different sizes and specifications, and all of which support Silverlink counter top appliances. All Silverlink 600 models have the same depth of 600mm for a space saving and modular kitchen format.
Lincat HC7 Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£363.57
After tax relief£386.59
After tax relief£401.52
After tax relief£432.28
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£411.70
After tax relief£485.33
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices