|Category||Pedestals For Countertop Fryers... Heated|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Designed to support Silverlink 600 countertop units
- Adjustable shelf provides flexibility
- Adjustable for perfect alignment on uneven floors
- Heated model featuring thermostatic control
- Ideal as a plate warmer
- Doors are designed to fit left or right handed for flexibility in kitchen planning
- Dimensions: 650-685(H) x 300(W) x 600(D)mm
- Shelf size: 250(W) x 530(D)mm
- Net weight: 18 KG
- Packed weight: 24 KG
Why should I buy the HCL3?
Lincat manufacture a wide range of ambient and heated pedestals and stands, with and without doors, which support Silverlink counter top appliances of widths from 300mm to 900mm. All Silverlink 600 models have a uniform depth of 600mm.
This product, the HCL3, carries Lincat’s comprehensive 2 year parts and labour warranty. It is a heated pedestal with a single door and height adjustable legs; it has 2 main functions. First, it can be used as a plate and crockery warmer prior to service; plates that are pleasantly warm, and not freezing cold or red hot, which can happen for example if a lower oven is used, tell a customer or client that your business cares about the “little” details that make the all the difference to an enjoyable evening in the hotel or restaurant.
Secondly, the pedestal can act as a support for an electric counter top appliance; the 2 units are fully integrated into a floor standing unit with both storage space and cooking capacity. The measurements of the HCL3 are 650-685mm(h) x 300mm(w) x 600mm(d). The key dimension in this context is the width. Counter tops which this pedestal can support must have the corresponding 300mm width. These are all units from Lincat’s classic Silverlink 600 range: machined steel and hard chrome griddles, 2 plate boiling tops, worktops, pasta boilers, 9 litre single tank fryers and wet and dry heat bains marie. (This pedestal shouldn’t be used in conjunction with gas appliances.) The 2 units - the pedestal and the counter top - are firmly attached together using the fixing screws supplied.
The pedestal is constructed from grade 430 stainless steel for strength and robustness. It will give a reliable and long working life; it has a net weight of 18 kilograms. The power rating is 250W and it is plug in; an electric lead and 13A plug is fitted as standard.
The interior of the pedestal has 3 possible shelf positions for flexibility and a stainless steel shelf is supplied as standard; the shelf size is 250mm x 530mm. Extra shelves are available as accessories.
There is an on/off switch and the pedestal is thermostatically controlled with a maximum temperature of 70°C. The single door opens to 90 degrees and there is the option of left or right handed fitting. This can be quite useful, depending on individual kitchen layouts.
This unit has adjustable legs which can extend the height of the unit to 685mm; they give excellent stability on uneven floors.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£315.99
After tax relief£336.00
After tax relief£348.97
After tax relief£375.71
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£357.82
After tax relief£421.82
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices