|Category||Pedestals For Countertop Fryers... Heated|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Designed to support Silverlink 600 countertop units
- Adjustable shelf provides flexibility
- Adjustable for perfect alignment on uneven floors
- Heated model featuring thermostatic control
- Ideal as a plate warmer
- Doors are designed to fit left or right handed for flexibility in kitchen planning
- Dimensions: 650-685(H) x 450(W) x 600(D)mm
- Shelf size: 400(W) x 530(D)mm
- Net weight: 22 KG
- Packed weight: 27 KG
Why should I buy the HCL4?
Commercial heated pedestals manufactured by Lincat catering equipment are designed and built with 2 clear objectives: to provide a heated storage area for plates, bowls and other crockery and to integrate with electric counter top equipment to make a free standing unit with cooking capacity. The HCL4 supports a number of 450mm wide counter top appliances from Lincat’s Silverlink 600 range. These are: 15 litre single tank fryers, wet and dry heat bains marie, worktops, chip scuttles (including with gantries) and machined steel and chrome plate griddles. This pedestal is not designed to support gas appliances. The pedestal and the counter top are secured together using the special fixing screws supplied. The result is a well designed, practical kitchen installation with an in-built modern style. Pedestals and stands that are integrated with counter top units can feature alongside free standing appliances such as oven ranges to produce functional and space saving cooking lines.
The pedestal is manufactured from 430 grade stainless steel, in thicknesses up to 0.8mm for extra strength and rigidity. The overall dimensions of the HCL4 are 650-685mm(h) x 450mm(w) x 600mm(d). The 600mm depth is common to all Silverlink products; this modular feature gives a neat look to the kitchen. The fully pressed seams and sheen-like finish of the units are easy to keep clean too. The pedestal has height adjustable legs to cater for uneven floors. The net weight of the pedestal is 22 kilos.
The power rating is 0.5kW and a 13A plug and lead is fitted. The pedestal is thermostatically controlled with a maximum temperature of 70°C and there is an on/off switch. The side hinged door can be fitted either left or right handed to give a bit of flexibility in terms of the kitchen format. A stainless steel shelf is supplied as standard; the shelf size is 400mm x 530mm and there are 3 possible shelf positions. Extra shelves are available as accessories.
This pedestal carries an excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty from Lincat.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£331.85
After tax relief£352.86
After tax relief£366.49
After tax relief£394.57
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£375.78
After tax relief£442.99
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices