|Category||Pedestals For Countertop Fryers... Heated|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Designed to support silverlink 600 countertop units, not suitable for use with gas products. Side hinged door 90 degrees. Heated model featuring thermostatic control. Doors are designed to fit left or right handed for flexibility in kitchen planning. Supplied with one stainless steel shelf.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Designed to support Silverlink 600 countertop units
- Adjustable shelf provides flexibility
- Adjustable for perfect alignment on uneven floors
- Heated model featuring thermostatic control
- Ideal as a plate warmer
- Doors are designed to fit left or right handed for flexibility in kitchen planning
- Dimensions: 650-685(H) x 750(W) x 600(D)mm
- Shelf size: 700(W) x 530(D)mm
- Net weight: 30 KG
- Packed weight: 37 KG
Why should I buy the HCL7?
Heated pedestals are an essential appliance in the commercial kitchen that warm plates, soup bowls and other crockery to a nice temperature which your customers will appreciate. We have all experienced that sinking feeling when, looking forward to an enjoyable meal, our food is served on crockery that is either freezing cold or dangerously hot. A high quality heated pedestal prevents this unhappy scene ever happening in your catering establishment. The temperature within the pedestal is thermostatically controlled and maintained at the factory pre-set level of 70°C. The unit is easy to operate: just switch on and let it heat up.The power rating is 0.75kW and the unit is simply plugged into a standard socket; a 13A moulded plug and lead is ready fitted. This pedestal is manufactured by Lincat in the UK and it carries their first rate 2 year parts and labour warranty; since June 2013 this comprehensive on site warranty has been offered on all Lincat commercial cooking equipment. The unit is constructed from high grade 430 stainless steel in thicknesses up to 0.8mm for extra strength and durability.
The HCL7 pedestal from Lincat also serves another purpose: it can support electric counter top appliances from the Silverlink 600 range of commercial equipment. The external dimensions of the pedestal itself are 650-685mm(h) x 750mm(w) x 600mm(d). The Silverlink counter top units the pedestal can support must have the same 750mm width. These include: wet and dry heat bains marie which accept round pots or GN dishes, machined steel, hard chrome and half ribbed griddles, 4 plate boiling tops and plain worktops. Gas appliances cannot be supported by this pedestal. The pedestal and the counter top are secured together using the fixing screws provided and become a fully integrated free standing unit. They combine seamlessly and without any unsightly gaps to produce a unique and highly practical kitchen installation.
Height adjustable legs ensure good stability and a smooth alignment even on rough and irregular flooring; when the legs are fully extended the height of the unit is 685mm. The side hinged doors are made from stainless steel and open to 90 degrees. A stainless steel shelf is supplied as standard and other shelves are available as options; there are a total of 3 possible shelf positions and each shelf has a maximum weight limit of 60 kilos. The shelf size is 700mm x 530mm. The net weight of the pedestal is 30 kilos. A wide range of heated and ambient pedestals and stands of different sizes and specifications is available, all of which support Silverlink counter top appliances. Distinctive and functional cooking lines can be created which incorporate other Lincat free standing units.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£384.31
After tax relief£408.65
After tax relief£424.43
After tax relief£456.94
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£435.18
After tax relief£513.02
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices