|Category||Pedestals For Countertop Fryers... Heated|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Designed to support silverlink 600 countertop units, not suitable for use with gas products. Side hinged door 90 degrees. Heated model featuring thermostatic control. Doors are designed to fit left or right handed for flexibility in kitchen planning. Supplied with one stainless steel shelf.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Designed to support Silverlink 600 countertop units
- Adjustable shelf provides flexibility
- Adjustable for perfect alignment on uneven floors
- Heated model featuring thermostatic control
- Ideal as a plate warmer
- Doors are designed to fit left or right handed for flexibility in kitchen planning
- Dimensions: 650-685(H) x 900(W) x 600(D)mm
- Shelf size: 850(W) x 530(D)mm
- Net weight: 34 KG
- Packed weight: 41 KG
Why should I buy the HCL9?
This large heated pedestal from Lincat’s popular Silverlink 600 range of commercial catering equipment will warm plates and other crockery to a comfortable temperature prior to service and will also act as a support for 900mm wide electric counter top units including griddles and chargrills. The counter top sits on the pedestal and is secured using the special fixing screws provided. If used in this way the result is a fully integrated floor standing unit with considerable heated storage capacity within the pedestal and plenty of cooking capacity above. The pedestal temperature is controlled thermostatically and maintained at the factory-set level of 70°C. The electrical power rating of the unit is 1kW and it is simply plugged into a standard socket; Easy to operate, the appliance is just switched on and allowed to heat up. A 13 amp moulded plug and lead is ready fitted.
This pedestal is manufactured in the UK by Lincat, a world leading catering equipment company, and it carries their comprehensive 2 year parts and labour warranty; this excellent on site warranty has been offered on all Lincat commercial cooking equipment since 2013. The unit is constructed from heavy gauge stainless steel in thicknesses up to 0.8mm for additional toughness and durability. Height adjustable legs ensure a level surface on uneven flooring; when the legs are fully extended the height of the unit is 685mm. The side hinged doors of the pedestal are made from stainless steel and they open to 90 degrees. A stainless steel shelf is supplied as standard and additional shelves are optional; there are 3 possible shelf positions and each shelf has a maximum weight limit of 60 kilos. The shelf size is a roomy 850mm x 530mm.
The measurements of the pedestal are 650-685mm(h) x 900mm(w) x 600mm(d) and it has a net weight of 34 kilos. The electric Silverlink counter top units which can be supported are the GS9 machined steel plate griddle and the ECG9 electric chargrill. These are both high output appliances suitable for high volume hotels, restaurants and gastro pubs. The griddle, for example, is capable of cooking 190 x 8oz medium steaks per hour. The fully integrated free standing unit is functional, high performance and also aesthetically attractive. An extensive range of pedestals of varying sizes and specs is manufactured by Lincat, these can create modular and stylish cooking lines in the commercial kitchen.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£416.03
After tax relief£442.38
After tax relief£459.46
After tax relief£494.66
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£471.10
After tax relief£555.37
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices