|Category||2 Plate Electric Boiling Tops|
|Packed Weight||14 KG|
|Area||190mm Ø hotplate|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||14 KG|
- Fully pressed and sealed hob tops for easy cleaning
- Automatic power reduction, if pan boils dry or is removed - prolonging hotplate life
- Six-position switches control each plate
- 180mm / 7' sealed hotplates
- Dimensions: 290(H) x 300(W) x 600(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 3kW, 13A
- Power per hotplate: 2 x 1.5kW
- Net weight: 10 KG
- Packed weight: 14 KG
Why should I buy the HT3?
The HT3 is a 2 plate electric boiling top from leading UK manufacturer Lincat. It is a counter top unit with a power output of 3kW and it comes ready supplied with a 13A plug. You simply plug in and start cooking. The dimensions of the HT3 are 290(H) x 300(W) x 600(D)mm and it has a net weight of 10 kilos. It carries Lincat’s enviable 2 year parts and labour warranty and is available on Catering Appliance Superstore at the keenest price.
Counter top appliances are popular because of their great versatility; of course, being plug-in they are mobile, easy to pack and transport, and can be used for outside hospitality events as well as normal kitchen usage.
Because of its compact size the HT3 is ideal for smaller catering establishments but is also useful in larger kitchens which can experience peaks in seasonal demand – for example during holiday weekends – when the appliance can simply be set up and plugged in. A smaller, separate boiling top is also useful to restaurateurs and hoteliers who offer a range of vegetarian or gluten free dishes, whereby these foodstuffs can be prepared without contamination from other products.
The HT3 2 plate electric boiling top is part of Lincat’s Silverlink 600 range of catering equipment. All units in this range are 600mm in depth to allow best use of whatever kitchen space is available; the modular design means that you can mix and match units and custom-build for the perfect kitchen layout.
Lincat pride themselves on their stylish yet strong and durable equipment, which is built and finished to a consistently high standard for long, trouble free service. Lincat utilise a heavier gauge stainless steel in construction than most other manufacturers resulting in catering equipment that features additional robustness and stability.
The hob tops are fully pressed and sealed for ease of cleaning. The hot plates themselves have a diameter of 7 1/2” (190mm). The appliance features an automatic power reduction facility if a pan boils dry or is removed, which ensures longer hotplate life and saves energy at the same time.
There are 6 position switches for precise temperature control of each plate and the unit sits sturdily on nitrile rubber feet.
There are a number of optional accessories to the Lincat HT3, which are available as part of the Silverlink 600 range. These include a stainless steel stand, and pedestals which can be ambient or heated and supplied with or without doors: thus transforming a counter top appliance into a free standing one.
Also on the market in the same price range is the Falcon Pro Lite LD1 electric boiling top. This model is a counter top unit too; manufactured from stainless steel it has similar dimensions of 285(H) x 300(W) x 600(D)mm and weighs 11 kilos. The power output is the same at 3Kw and it comes ready supplied with a 13A plug. There are 2 hotplates and the one piece hob is easy to clean. Falcon offer a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£237.90
After tax relief£252.97
After tax relief£262.74
After tax relief£282.87
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£269.40
After tax relief£317.58
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices