|Category||4 Burner Gas Hobs|
|Area||190mm Ø hotplate|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Powerful gas burners with flame failure device for added safety
- Fully pressed and sealed hob tops for easy cleaning
- Robust, easy-to-clean vitreous enamelled cast iron pan supports
- Low level flue maximises working area and enables you to use large stock pots
- Dimensions: W600 x D600 x H305mm
- Power: Natural - 14.8kW, LPG - 11.2kW
- Power Per Burner: Natural - 4 x 3.7kW, LPG - 4 x 2.8kW
- Weight: 28kg
Why should I buy the HT6/N?
The HT6/N is a compact 4 burner natural gas boiling top from Lincat, the leading UK manufacturer of commercial catering equipment. Boiling tops, sometimes called hob units or boiling tables, are simply the hob top of a standard oven range but without the oven space below. They are counter top appliances and designed to sit on an existing work surface; the HT6/N however can be converted to a free standing unit by opting for one of the various stands and pedestals available as accessories. Boiling tops are an ideal purchase for those catering establishments which have sufficient oven capacity for roasting and baking but do require extra hob space. Its compact nature makes this boiling top particularly suitable for the small to medium sized catering business; it can however - and often does - provide extra output in larger commercial kitchens when a secondary heat source is essential during holiday times or peak periods of service. The HT6/N is part of Lincat’s Silverlink 600 range of cooking equipment. The range comprises fryers, grills, griddles, chargrills, induction hobs, oven ranges, pasta boilers and bains marie. All Silverlink appliances have the same 600mm depth - this makes optimum use of precious kitchen space, which even in larger establishments can be limited. The modular design allows you as an individual business to tailor your own ideal kitchen layout.
Lincat are a English company based in Lincoln. Their growing reputation, both here and increasingly around the world, is predicated on their stylish, yet rugged, ultra reliable and long lasting commercial equipment. In Silverlink appliances, Lincat utilise a heavier gauge stainless steel in construction than many other manufacturers, in thicknesses up to 0.8mm, resulting in catering equipment that features additional strength and stability. The hob top is fully pressed and sealed and wipes clean easily with a sanitised cloth. There are no hidden traps or seams where dirt can gather. The pan supports are cast iron and vitreous enamelled for long life and easy cleaning. The low level flue allows the whole of the hob space to be used. The burners have manual ignition and there is a flame failure device feature. The control knobs are positioned at the front of the appliance; they are ergonomic, solid and highly visual.
This counter top unit has a total heat input of 18kW, or 61,418 BTU/hr; this gives each burner an impressive rating of 4.5kW or 15,355 BTU/hr for fast, efficient cooking. The boiling top requires the standard ½” gas connection to the mains supply; for convenience, gas hose in lengths of 1000mm and 1500mm is available as a product option. The external dimensions of the HT6/N are 305mm(h) x 600(w) x 600mm(d) and it has a net weight of 22 kilos. The packed weight for transport is 28 kilos. The unit will sit sturdily on a work surface - or of course on the optional stands and pedestals - and it is fitted with anti slip nitrile rubber feet.
This appliance carries Lincat’s superb 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£732.01
After tax relief£778.38
After tax relief£808.43
After tax relief£870.37
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£828.92
After tax relief£977.18
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices