The HT7 is a 4 plate electric boiling top from leading UK manufacturer Lincat, with fully pressed and sealed hob tops for easy cleaning. It has automatic power reduction, if the pan boils dry or is removed - prolonging hotplate life.
This product is part of Lincat’s exceptional Silverlink 600 range in which all units are 600mm deep in order to make optimum use of available kitchen space.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Fully pressed & sealed hob tops for easy cleaning.
- Automatic power reduction, if pan boils dry or is removed - prolonging hotplate life.
- Six position switches control each plate.
- 180mm / 7' sealed hotplates.
- Dimensions: W750 x D600 x H290mm.
- Power: 7kW.
- Power Per Hotplate: 2 x 1.5kW (rear), 2 x 2kW (front).
- Weight: 26kg.
Why should I buy the HT7?
It is worth comparing, at the outset, Lincat’s HT7 unit with their other 4 plate boiling top, the HT6. The HT7 is a little dearer because of its greater width of design, providing more versatility and comfort in use. The HT7 is 750mm wide as opposed to 600mm in the HT6; and, due to its higher net weight, it imparts even greater stability. Otherwise, the two units are comparable in features and peformance.
Because of its tremendous functionality the HT7 is ideal for medium sized catering establishments but is also useful in larger kitchens which can experience peaks in seasonal demand – for example during holiday weekends. A separate boiling top is also useful to restaurateurs and hoteliers who offer a range of vegetarian or gluten free dishes, whereby these foodstuffs can be prepared without contamination from other products.
The HT7 4 plate electric boiling top is part of Lincat’s Silverlink 600 range of catering equipment. All units in this range are 600mm in depth to allow best use of whatever kitchen space is available.
Lincat pride themselves on their stylish yet strong and durable equipment, which is built and finished to a consistently high standard for long, trouble free service. Lincat utilise a heavier gauge stainless steel in construction than most other manufacturers resulting in catering equipment that features additional robustness and stability. Overall, the appliance displays a sleek contemporary look with a high sheen finish.
The easy to grip rotary control knobs are sensibly situated for ease of use, and to reduce the risk of spills and scalds.
The wipe clean stainless steel top doesn’t hold bacteria, and the seamless design eradicates dirt traps – maintaining the best standards of hygiene is made much easier.
The hob tops are fully pressed and sealed for ease of cleaning. The hot plates themselves have a diameter of 7 1/2” (190mm). The power loading is split between the hobs as follows: 2 x 1.5kW for the rear hobs and 2 x 2kW for the front hobs, which means the customer is given greater flexibility in hob choice for different foodstuffs.
The appliance features an automatic power reduction facility if a pan boils dry or is removed, which ensures longer hotplate life and saves energy at the same time.
There are 6 position switches for precise temperature control of each plate and the unit sits sturdily on nitrile rubber feet.
There are a number of optional accessories to the Lincat HT7, which are available as part of the Silverlink 600 range. These include a stainless steel stand, and pedestals which can be ambient or heated and supplied with or without doors: thus transforming a counter top appliance into a free standing one.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£402.61
After tax relief£428.11
After tax relief£444.64
After tax relief£478.70
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£455.91
After tax relief£537.45
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices