|Category||Twin Tank Freestanding Electric Fryers|
|Number of Baskets||2|
|Capacity||2 x 9 ltr|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Power||2 x 6 kW|
|Voltage||230V or 400V|
|Temperature Range||130°C to 190°C|
|Output||36 KG/hr frozen chips, 52 KG/hr chilled chips|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||60 KG|
The Lincat J12 is a twin tank,free standing electric fryer which can cook 36 kilos per hour of frozen chips, or 52 kilos per hour of chips from chilled. It is powered by 2 x 6kW motors and must be hardwired. This appliance is manufactured from high quality stainless steel and is part of Lincat’s Silverlink 600 range of catering equipment, all of which have a uniform depth of 600mm. The J12 comes with Lincat’s 2 year parts and labour warranty.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Power 2x6kW 2 baskets
- Front mounted controls ensure safe working practice
- Hinging element with safety cut-out provides easy access to tank for cleaning
- High quality grade 304 stainless steel fryer tanks, fully welded to hobs for added strength & a smooth, easy clean seamless finish
- Thermostatic control with fail-safe top temperature cut out maintains accurate oil temperature & ensures safe operation
- Heavy duty double nickel plated spun wire baskets, batter plates & stainless steel lids supplied as standard
- Dimensions: W600 x D600 x H970 - 990mm
- Chips Per Hour: Frozen - 36kg, Chilled - 52kg
- Power: 2 x 6kw
- Oil cap: 2 x 9L
- Weight: 42.7kg
- Temperature Range: 130°C to 190°C
- Please note that this equipment will require an electrician to install.
Why should I buy the J12?
Both the body of the machine and the fryer tanks are fabricated from high quality grade stainless steel. The tanks themselves are fully welded to the hobs for extra strength and durability - which also means that a completely seamless surface is provided for rapid and easy cleaning on a day to day basis. A hinging element, which includes a safety cut out, also offers simple access to the tank for cleaning purposes. The fryer tanks have an oil capacity of 2 x 9 litres.
The appliance operates at an optimal temperature range of between 130°C and 190°C.
Heavy duty spun wire frying baskets which are double-plated with nickel, are supplied as standard, as are the stainless steel lids. A half size basket, doughnut conversion kit and doughnut dispenser are available as accessories.
The control knobs are mounted on the front of the machine for ease and safety in use. An important feature of the Lincat J12 is a fail-safe thermostatic control which cuts out at the top temperature to maintain a steady median heat for excellent cooking results, no wastage and a safe working environment.
There is also a drainage tap to the front, a cabinet for oil bucket storage and the feet of the unit are height adjustable.
Lincat’s Silverlink 600 Range, of which the J12 Fryer is a part, includes griddles, chargrills, oven ranges, boiling tops and bains marie. All the units are 600mm deep and make the best use of the kitchen space available; it also provides a pleasingly uniform and stylish look. The modular design allows you to create, perhaps over an extended period, your ideal kitchen layout.
Other free standing electric twin tank fryers on the market include the Falcon Pro Lite LD48. This machine has a very similar price point but only comes with a 1 year parts and labour warranty. It too has power output of 2 x 6kW and is hardwired; the oil capacity is 2 x 8 litres and it will produce up to 37 kilos of chips per hour. The twin pan has separate connections for individual tank use, however the control knobs, although front facing, are situated at the back of the machine. The LD48 has similar dimensions of 965mm(h) x 600mm(w)x 600mm(d) and has a net weight of 28 kilos
The Lincat J12, manufactured in the UK to high standards and a top quality finish, looks extremely good value for money.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£852.79
After tax relief£906.81
After tax relief£941.83
After tax relief£1,013.98
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£965.69
After tax relief£1,138.42
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices