A fully stainless steel constructed wall bench which is durable and is very easy to clean. Designed with undershelves for maximum storage space and adjustable feet creating level working surface.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Fully stainless steel construction
- Durable and Easy to clean
- Undershelves for maximum Storage
- Sound Deadening Pads
- Adjustable Feet create level working surface
- Dimensions: 900(H) x 900(W) x 600(D)mm
- Shelf size: 820(W) x 420(D)mm
- Height above shelf: 512mm
- Net weight: 18.2 KG
- Packed weight: 20 KG
Why should I buy the L6009WB?
The L6009WB from Lincat commercial catering equipment is a strong, durable stainless steel wall bench providing an easy to clean hygienic general purpose work surface or food preparation area. It is part of their extensive range of kitchen furniture. A built in splash-guard at the rear prevents food debris and spills from falling to awkward, unreachable places. The unit features a stainless steel undershelf to make the most of available storage space. This shelf is big enough (820mm x 420mm) to accommodate bulky items of kitchen equipment, and the available height above the shelf, to the underside of the work surface, is 512mm. The work surface itself is fabricated from high grade 304 stainless steel for a corrosion and heat resistant finish.
The physical dimensions of the wall bench are 900mm(h) x 900mm(w) x 600mm(d). This particular bench is in the 600 series, other benches are available with depths of 650mm, and also with other lengths. The net weight of the wall bench is 18.2 kilos, with a packed weight for delivery of 20 kilos. The unit is supplied flat packed for self assembly; this could be useful if there is limited access in the kitchen concerned. The shipping volume of the flat pack is 0.125 cubic metres.
Height adjustable feet are fitted so a perfectly level surface can be achieved on uneven floors.
Stainless steel kitchen wall benches are popular with many catering businesses simply because they provide excellent, flexible work surfaces and extra storage capacity underneath. They are easy to keep clean, they’re sturdy and designed to stand up to the knocks and bangs they inevitably receive in busy commercial kitchens.
Lincat, the leading UK manufacturer, have gained an impressive reputation for the high quality appliances they produce. Lincat’s trademark values are strong, reliable equipment that’s built to last. The company provides a comprehensive 2 year onsite parts and labour warranty on all their products, including this one. This unit is part of a wide range of kitchen furniture from Lincat. The range includes other wall benches of varying dimensions, together with centre tables, sink units and wash basins and wall cupboards.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£230.58
After tax relief£245.19
After tax relief£254.66
After tax relief£274.17
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£261.11
After tax relief£307.81
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices