|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial sink buyers' guide.
A double sink unit with a left hand drainer which has a 250mm deep bowl. 38mm waste outlet, plug, chain and overflow.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Left hand drainer or right hand drainer
- Tap location - accepts 12mm pillar or mixer taps (not supplied)
- Double sink with left hand drainer
- Front valance ensures ease of cleaning
- Sound deadening pads under bowls and drainer
- 38mm waste outlet, plug, chain and overflow
- 250mm deep bowls
Why should I buy the L884LH?
Choosing a sink unit for your catering business isn’t perhaps as complicated an issue as purchasing, say, a commercial oven range, nor is it in the same league regarding capital expense. But nevertheless, it’s an important decision and worth looking at different options. Lincat, the leading UK manufacturer of commercial catering equipment, provide a wide range of sink units, both single and double bowls, with varying lengths and left or right hand draining configurations.
The L884LH is a 1500mm long double sink unit manufactured from high grade stainless steel. This is a left hand draining sink with the two bowls located on the right, so, thinking about practicalities, this type of sink will be ideal in kitchens where the bulk of the work comes in from the right. There is a very handy shelf beneath the bowls and drainer with plenty of space for storing bulky kitchen equipment. The unit is part of the extensive Kitchen Furniture range of products from Lincat and their first rate 2 year onsite parts and labour warranty is provided on purchase. Lincat have an excellent reputation for technical help and after sales service - which is a valuable box to tick.
Stainless steel is really the only appropriate material for commercial sink units. For toughness, strength and sheer durability it stands alone; and in terms of hygiene maintenance, stainless steel is easy to keep clean. The bowls and drainer are fabricated from grade 340, and the shelf is grade 430. A splashguard runs along the rear of the unit which prevents splashes and spills falling to the floor. The overall dimensions of this double sink unit are 900mm(h) x 1500mm(w) x 600mm(d). The 900mm height is the industry standard for work surfaces so the unit will fit flush with other units or appliances. The unit is designed with sound deadening pads under the bowls and drainer.
The net weight of the L884LH is 29 kilos; it is packed for self assembly with a gross weight of 30 kilos and a shipping volume of 0.370 cubic metres. Many kitchens have limited access where space is tight and self assembly on site can certainly make life easier. The sink unit accepts 12mm pillar or mixer/spray taps; these are not supplied integrally but are available as optional accessories in pairs. The waste outlet is 38mm and a plug, chain and overflow are supplied as standard. The depth of the sink bowls is 250mm.
This model is well designed, solidly built, durable and hygienic. Sink units can be in pretty much continuous use in the tough environment of commercial kitchens and the long warranty on offer from Lincat is an important factor. Lincat’s range of Kitchen Furniture includes single as well as double sink units and both left and right hand drainers; also available are hand wash basins, wall benches and cupboards and centre tables.
Please click on a link below to download.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£915.01
After tax relief£972.97
After tax relief£1,010.54
After tax relief£1,087.96
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,036.15
After tax relief£1,221.48
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices