|Category||Bain Maries - Dry Heat - Gastronorm Pots|
|Capacity||4 x 1/4 GN|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Dry heat
- Perfect for holding sauces, gravy & pre-cooked foods
- 2 hours of holding at serving temperature
- Adjustable heat control gives added versatility
- 4 x 100mm deep stainless steel ¼ GN “Super Pan II” containers with lids
- Dimensions: 196(H) x 565(W) x 400(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 500W, 2.2A
- Net weight: 12.5 KG
- Packed weight: 15 KG
Why should I buy the LBM2?
This dry heat bain marie from Lincat commercial catering equipment is a stylish and compact counter top appliance constructed from high grade stainless steel; it’s ideal for front of house use in hot buffet lines and self service counters. The LBM2, part of the Lynx 400 range, is a plug in unit and will hold pre cooked foods at serving temperature for up to 2 hours without loss of texture or flavour. The bain marie is supplied with 4 x 100mm deep 1/4size gastronorm “Super Pan II” stainless steel containers, together with lids. Each GN container has a capacity of 2.75 litres, or 5 pints.
This is a dry heat bain marie with an adjustable heat control for added versatility. Dry heat doesn’t use a heated water bath to retain the temperature of the foods. Unlike wet heat models, the air around the dry heat container is warmed directly, so heat up from cold can be quicker. And, speaking practically, no labour is wasted changing and draining the water from time to time. Ultimately, it’s down to personal experience; although very delicate butter sauces such as Béarnaise and Hollandaise seem to perform better in wet heat bains marie. Lincat offer a wide range of dry and wet heat bains marie, both types available either with GN dishes or round pots.
This counter top unit has an electrical power rating of 500W - a 13 amp plug and lead are ready fitted - and external dimensions of 196mm(h) x 565mm(w) x 400mm(d). The net weight of the unit is 12.5 kilos, and the packed weight for shipping is 15 kilos.
This is a compact and sturdy appliance manufactured from grade 430 stainless steel, with only high quality components used in construction. Lincat have based their reputation on professionally designed and built catering equipment that is tough, durable and utterly reliable; not only that, robotic welding techniques and fully pressed seams, together with a high sheen finish, ensure that Lincat appliances are remarkably easy to keep clean, look good too and will enhance any commercial kitchen. This unit carries Lincat’s comprehensive 2 year on site parts and labour warranty. This product is part of the Lynx 400 range from Lincat, providing for the smaller catering business but maintaining Lincat’s trademark quality values. The range includes boiling tops and pasta boilers, a pizza oven, fryers and chip scuttles, griddles, grills and convection ovens.
Bains marie are particularly useful when preparing, cooking and batching large quantities of foods ahead of service. They will hold many pre cooked foods successfully- including vegetables like petit pois, haricots, baked beans, broccoli, gratin dauphinois and carrots, or soups, gravies, porridge, pasta sauces, cheese sauces, and much else. Bains marie can save a business cash in ingredient costs as well: by extending a food’s shelf life they can substantially reduce food waste and support gross margins.
Lincat LBM2 Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£246.44
After tax relief£262.05
After tax relief£272.17
After tax relief£293.02
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£279.07
After tax relief£328.99
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices