|Category||Bain Maries - Dry Heat - Gastronorm Pots|
|Capacity||6 x 1/4 GN|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
A dry heat Bain Marie with a 6 x ¼ gastronorm pan capacity. Perfect for holding sauces, soups, gravy & pre-cooked foods for up to 2 hours at serving temperature. Adjustable heat control gives added versatility.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Dry heat
- Perfect for holding sauces, soups, gravy & pre-cooked foods
- 2 hours of holding at serving temperature
- Adjustable heat control gives added versatility
- 6 x 100mm deep stainless steel ¼ GN “Super Pan II” containers with lids
- Dimensions: 196(H) x 850(W) x 400(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 750W, 3.3A
- Net weight: 17.5 KG
- Packed weight: 20 KG
Why should I buy the LBM3?
The LBM3 is an attractive dry heat bain marie ideal for self service counters, cafes, hospitality events and front of house functions in hotels and restaurants. It is stylishly constructed of high grade stainless steel with a polished finish. The bain marie is supplied with 6 x 100mm deep 1/4size gastronorm stainless steel pans and lids. Each GN container has a capacity of 2.75 litres, or 5 pints. This is a plug in unit, and therefore highly mobile, with an electrical power rating of 0.75kW; a 13A plug and supply cord are ready fitted. It will sit sturdily on a counter top or service counter and anti slip rubber feet are fitted for extra stability. The overall dimensions of the appliance are 196mm(h) x 850mm(w) x 400mm(d).
The LBM3 is manufactured by Lincat commercial catering equipment, who have been based in Lincoln since 1971. Lincat have earned a world wide reputation for tough, high quality kitchen equipment that is ultra reliable and built to last. This appliance carries Lincat’s exceptional 2 year on site parts and labour warranty. It is part of their popular Lynx 400 range, designed for smaller to medium sized businesses. It’s worth checking out other Lynx 400 products; they are all constructed to Lincat’s high standards, and with a modular design for functional and attractive cooking lines.
Bains marie do not cook food, they simply maintain the serving temperature of hot, pre cooked foods; this unit will successfully hold foods and sauces for up to 2 hours without any depreciation of flavour or texture. This is a dry heat bain marie and operates by gently heating the air surrounding the food dishes or pans. The unit features an adjustable temperature control for added flexibility, depending on the type of foodstuffs being heated. Wet heat operates slightly differently to dry heat and, as the name implies, heats a water bath in which the dishes are placed. Dry heat bains marie tend to attain the required temperature more quickly than wet heat models as there is no water to be heated, so energy costs can be less; and, from an operational standpoint, you don’t need to keep topping up a water bath, or draining and changing the water.
Many pre cooked foods are suitable for a bain marie; these include cheese and pasta sauces, gravies, curries, soups, porridge and of course lots of different vegetables. Bains marie can safely prolong a food’s “shelf life” and increase margins by effectively reducing raw ingredient costs.
Lincat’s LBM3 dry heat bain marie, with its wipe clean stainless steel finish and contemporary style is perfect for hot buffet lines and outside catering. Lynx 400 commercial kitchen equipment has a whole range of bains marie - both wet and dry heat - in different sizes and gastronorm configurations. Round pot bains marie are also on offer.
Lincat LBM3 Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£284.26
After tax relief£302.27
After tax relief£313.94
After tax relief£337.99
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£321.90
After tax relief£379.47
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices