|Category||Bain Maries - Wet Heat - Gastronorm Pots|
|Gastronorm Capacity||6 x 1/4|
|Capacity||6 x 1/4 GN|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
The LBM3W is a wet heat Bain Marie with a 6 x ¼ gastronorm pan capacity and is perfect for holding sauces, soups, gravy & pre-cooked foods for up to 2 hours at serving temperature with adjustable heat control function to give added versatility.
Supplied with 100mm deep 1/4 GN containers and lids.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Wet heat
- Perfect for holding sauces, soups, gravy & pre-cooked foods
- 2 hours of holding at serving temperature
- Adjustable heat control gives added versatility
- 6 x 100mm deep stainless steel ¼ GN “Super Pan II” containers with lids
- Dimensions: 196(H) x 850(W) x 400(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 750W, 3.3A
- Net weight: 17.5 KG
- Packed weight: 20 KG
Why should I buy the LBM3W?
This wet heat bain marie from Lincat’s Lynx 400 range of commercial catering equipment is ideal for front of house carveries, hot buffet lines and service counters in restaurants, canteens and many other catering outlets. It will safely hold pre cooked foods, soups and sauces at serving temperature for up to 2 hours - and without any discernible loss of moisture, flavour or texture.
The bain marie is supplied with 6 x 1/4size gastronorm stainless steel “Super Pan II” dishes and lids. The dishes are 100mm deep and each has a capacity of 2.75 litres. The LBM3W is extremely versatile and can also operate as a dry heat bain marie by simply removing the water bath. This unit is offered with Lincat’s enviable 2 year onsite parts and labour warranty.
The appliance has an electrical power rating of 0.75kW and is simply plugged into an ordinary socket. A 13 amp plug and supply cord are ready fitted. This brings great mobility of course, and the unit can be set up wherever required quickly and with minimum fuss. Operating the appliance is straightforward: just fill the tank with water, to within the minimum and maximum markers on the rear of the tank, and turn the control knob to the desired setting. The temperature can always be adjusted and it is thermostatically controlled for accuracy. It’s important to ensure that water levels are maintained, which means topping up from time to time. But don’t forget that this unit can also operate as a dry heat appliance if that is preferred.
As well as being perfect for gravies and delicate sauces such as béarnaise, hollandaise and beurre blanc, the warm, moist environment of a wet heat bain marie will keep custards and melt chocolate. It will hold soup, porridge, pasta and cheese sauces and many kinds of cooked vegetables including petit pois, haricots verts, potatoes boulangere, carrots, broccoli etc etc at serving temperature. Bains marie can have a positive effect on the bottom line too, by extending a food’s life and reducing input costs and wastage.
This counter top bain marie has a net weight of 17.5 kilos and a gross packed weight for delivery of 20 kilos. It is fitted with anti slip rubber feet for added stability on the work surface or counter.
It is a compact unit with external dimensions of 196mm(h) x 850(w) x 400mm(d). The bain marie is constructed from high quality grade 430 polished stainless steel; advanced welding techniques and fully pressed seams bring a stylish, attractive look that is very easy to keep clean. The manufacturer, Lincat, have a deserved reputation for well built, durable and always reliable equipment. The compact yet big on value Lynx 400 range brings this professionalism within the reach of the smaller catering establishment. The range includes other bains marie models of varying sizes and specs, and with the option of round pots rather than gastronorm dishes. Also in the range are boiling tops, pizza ovens, pasta boilers, fryers and chip scuttles, grills and griddles and more.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£347.71
After tax relief£369.73
After tax relief£384.01
After tax relief£413.42
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£393.74
After tax relief£464.16
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices