|Category||Bain Maries - Wet Heat - Gastronorm Pots|
|Gastronorm Capacity||2 x 1/2|
|Dimensions||196(h) x 285(w) x 400(d)mm.|
|Capacity||2.75 litre (5 pints). 2 x 1/4GN|
|Power||0.25kW, 230V, 13A.|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Wet heat
- Perfect for holding sauces, soups & pre-cooked foods.
- Up to 2 hours holding at serving temperature.
- Adjustable heat control gives added versatility.
- 2 x 100mm deep stainless steel ¼ GN “Super Pan II” containers with lids.
Why should I buy the LBMW?
The Lincat LBMW is a wet heat bain marie supplied with 2 x 1/4size gastronorm stainless steel “Super Pan II” containers and lids. The dishes are 100mm deep and each have a capacity of 2.75 litres, or 5 pints. This is a plug in counter top electrical appliance with a power rating of 250W. A wet heat bain marie is in effect a hot water bath in which the gastronorm containers stand. This warm moist environment prevents food drying out. This bain marie will safely hold pre cooked foods at a desired temperature for up to 2 hours without losing flavour and texture. The temperature is Simmerstat thermostatically controlled for precision and consistent results. As well as holding gravies and sauces such as hollandaise and beurre blanc, a wet heat bain marie will make custards and melt chocolate, keep soups, porridge, pasta sauces and many kinds of cooked vegetables including potatoes boulangere, peas, carrots, beans etc at the desired serving temperature.
This unit is part of Lincat’s Lynx 400 range of commercial catering equipment. Lynx 400 bains marie are unusually versatile: simply by removing the water tank, a wet heat model can function with dry heat. Dry heat bains marie operate by heating up the air around the containers, rather than heating a water bath. Bains marie are indispensable to many caterers and can be in use throughout service, or indeed, throughout the day; they come into their own when preparing and cooking multiple portions of foods, and batching them up ready for the day ahead. Carefully used, bains marie extend a food’s shelf life and can reduce the horror of good food being thrown in the compost or waste bin. They can help keep ingredient costs down and enhance margins.
The LBMW wet heat bain marie is a plug in unit - a 13 amp plug and lead are fitted - so it’s useful to speciality outdoor or hospitality venue businesses and mobile caterers. The bain marie has a net weight of 7.5 kilos. It is constructed from high quality polished stainless steel and the sleek attractive finish makes it perfect for hot buffet lines and front of house use in restaurants and hotels. It’s also easy to just wipe clean with a sanitised cloth.
The external dimensions of this bain marie are 196mm(h) x 285(w) x 400mm(d). All Lynx 400 appliances have a physical depth of 400mm or less, so customising a kitchen layout is made much simpler. The Lynx 400 range includes other bains marie models of different sizes, and with the option of round pots rather than GN dishes. Also in the range are pasta boilers, fryers and chip scuttles, grills and griddles and much else.
Lynx 400 units, while still subject to Lincat’s rigorous high standards of construction, have brought long lasting, professional and reliable equipment available to smaller and medium sized businesses. This product is available with Lincat’s comprehensive 2 year parts and labour warranty.
Lincat LBMW Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£191.54
After tax relief£203.68
After tax relief£211.54
After tax relief£227.75
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£216.90
After tax relief£255.70
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices