|Category||1 Plate Electric Boiling Tops|
|Packed Weight||9 KG|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||9 KG|
|LBR||As new, slight scuff on side|
- Compact, low-profile design - gives a comfortable working height when used on a typical 900mm high worktop
- 180 mm / 7" sealed hotplates for easy cleaning
- Variable heat control
- Automatic power reduction, if pan boils dry or is removed - prolonging hotplate life
- Dimensions: 119(H) x 285(W) x 400(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 2kW, 8.7A
- Net weight: 6 KG
- Packed weight: 9 KG
Why should I buy the LBR?
This single plate electric boiling top from the leading UK manufacturer Lincat is a compact, low profile plug in appliance ideal for pubs, cafes and fast service businesses as well as front of house buffet events and mobile hospitality catering; it can also provide supplementary cooking capacity for larger kitchens, especially during busy periods or peak service. The LBR could also be used for preparing specialist foods such as vegetarian dishes or gluten-free foods. The low profile design of this boiling top provides a comfortable working height when situated on a typical 900mm high worktop.
The appliance has external dimensions of 119mm(h) x 285mm(w) x 400mm(d) and it has a net weight of 6 kilos. The packed weight for shipping is 9 kilos with a shipping volume of .090 cubic metres. The power rating is 2kW and a 13A plug and lead are supplied as standard. The unit features a valuable automatic power reduction facility, so if a pan boils dry, or is removed from the heat, the appliance will power down; this effectively prolongs the hot plate life. The boiling top is manufactured from high grade 430 stainless steel and the hot plate is fully sealed for ease of cleaning; the hotplate is 180mm in diameter, or 7”. There is an adjustable Simmerstat heat control, which has six positions. The LBR provides clean, safe and economical boiling and simmering.
This product is part of Lincat’s Lynx 400 range of counter top catering equipment – compact in design but excellent value. The range also includes grills, panini grills, griddles, chip scuttles, wet and dry heat bains marie - which accept GN containers or round pots, pasta boilers, pizza ovens and convection ovens. They are easy to install – most Lynx 400 units are 3kW or less which means you simply plug them in to start cooking – and they are simple to use.
Lincat have built their reputation on quality: their appliances are hard-wearing, durable and built to perform – they are designed, constructed and tested to the same rigorous standards that are applied to the heavier duty ranges. Solidly built equipment is less likely to slip or move, thus reducing any risks of spillages and burns. But Lincat products look good too and have a contemporary style about them. The hygienic and attractive high sheen stainless steel finish makes for effortless cleaning. Exposed seams and fasteners are kept to an absolute minimum in the design so there are no dirt traps and places where grease and bacteria can gather.
This unit carries Lincat’s exceptional on site 2 year parts and labour warranty.
Lincat LBR Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£134.20
After tax relief£142.70
After tax relief£148.21
After tax relief£159.57
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£151.97
After tax relief£179.15
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices